Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reidy (once and for all)

Explanation

• Reidy has a bad attitude and needs to prove to MM that he should be in the team

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Reidy is another victim of MM's poor man management skills and deserves a place in the team

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • Reidy just simply isn't good enough

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
What about one player turning up at anothers players house and offering him out and threatening him, as one of them did not want to play cards?

Yeah, but you wont hear any of that from the placcy/race/Seagulls World party line...........

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Rougvie said:
Yeah, but you wont hear any of that from the placcy/race/Seagulls World party line...........

Whatever, shit stirring and rumours aint my thing.................

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Finchley Seagull said:
Why would anyone flame you for expressing an opinion. I agree that Reid should start on Saturday but this game is based on opinions and Mark McGhee makes the decisions.

What irritates people is the stupid answers offered in this poll. Basically the options are McGhee is an idiot and should be sacked, Reid is crap or Reid cannot be bothered to put the effort in. None of them are true in my mind.

You know what LI is like, he thinks chippy is Championship standard, but clearly isn't.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
brightonfan_86 said:
You know what LI is like, he thinks chippy is Championship standard, but clearly isn't.

Chippy is Championship standard but has had a difficult season with injury. Having been an excellent player I am prepared to forgive one average season and hope he is back to his best next season. If he has another average season next year in League 1 (probably) then it will be time to release him.

Having said that, I would play Reid either in Central Midfield or on Right side of midfield on Saturday. I back Mark McGhee as manager but his decision to leave Reid out of the 16 altogether does baffle me.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think in all this argument about Chippy not being Championship standard the point that he is 34 this year has been overlooked. He is Championship quality but perhaps he might be feeling his age, therefore why not give Reid a try.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Kinky Gerbils said:
I think reids main problem in the eyes of mcghee is that he is Australian.

Hush your mouth you!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kinky Gerbils said:
I think reids main problem in the eyes of mcghee is that he is Australian.

He is the right colour tho. And MM did sign GNW.

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
Idiot. There isn't a lack of spirit at the club, so your point is invalid.

Have you ever played football in a team that has guts and spirit in abundance and then played in a team that has lost it because the manager has personal issues with those spirited players (apart from poor Charlie) and freezes them out of the squad he has ripped the heart out of the team - thats what get's me that the manager has done this to a already small squad.

I have never thought a Manager has ever made so many mistakes as MM in the last 33 years of supporting the Albion.

For the record i have never chanted sack the manager before because hard as it may seem to you i believe in giving everone a chance to get thing right MM has had plenty of chances in my eyes i do not understand his logic.

You may think i am wrong but i am putting my faith with DK in getting rid of MM as soon as he can because i trust him 100%.

If he goes on to the end of next year and DK gives him another contract i will swallow my pride and admit i was wrong i don't have a problem with that.

There are people who are obviously too close to the club and will protect him like he is there best mate.

Mouldy Boots said:
If he goes on to the end of next year and DK gives him another contract i will swallow my pride and admit i was wrong i don't have a problem with that.

Fair enough, naturally if the reverse happens I will do likewise.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here