Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp Has Left Spurs

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Take it or leave it, from a reliable source, have no reason to doubt him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha, I do hope that's true.

There's been rumours floating around about him for a few weeks now, linking him to clubs in the Middle East. Although I'd say that's highly unlikely, as we all know Harry's never been interested in money, for sure.

Whether he's actually gone from WHL or not, the talk was of him falling out with Daniel Levy over money for players.

Poyet for Spurs (just thought I'd be the first to say it...).

Edit: DAMN :angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
(can't see anything on Twitter about this at the moment, and a rumour isn't a rumour until it's gone around Twitter 10,000 times).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Martin Lipton just tweeted this:
Twitter and other social media full of rumours of Harry Redknapp's departure from Tottenham. My understanding is that it is not the case. But clear there are issues between Redknapp and chairman Daniel Levy, who blames the manager for club not finishing third in PL last season and is in no mood to offer a new contract even though only 12 months to run on current deal. Uneasy truce at the moment but clear that this is on a knife-edge at the moment. Levy not a man to budge, as a rule

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Heard this this morning.

Gus off to White Hart Lane?

Tottenham never wanted to let him go when he was Tottenham's no.2, but he left as he felt he was as responsable as Ramos. Don't think he'll come to Tottenham, but I know the board rate Poyet highly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here