Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red Shite

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
The amount of talk on here about Man Utd is frankly embarrassing. f*** off and post elsewhere as I don't want to be subjected to the shite that 12 year old glory hunting gimpwads like Withdean Wanker and the Complete Bodger post on here.

The negativity of your remarks about the Albion and the gushing stupor of your remarks about Utd are at such odds with each other I'm led to believe that you are actually first and foremost, Red Shite.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
:bowdown:
27737.gif

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
The amount of talk on here about Man Utd is frankly embarrassing. f*** off and post elsewhere as I don't want to be subjected to the shite that 12 year old glory hunting gimpwads like Withdean Wanker and the Complete Bodger post on here.

The negativity of your remarks about the Albion and the gushing stupor of your remarks about Utd are at such odds with each other I'm led to believe that you are actually first and foremost, Red Shite.

:clap::clap::clap:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
:lolol:

Well, where do I start? Over this season, I've attended 23/23 home Brighton matches (or will have after Saturday), 18/23 away Brighton matches, as well as 4 England games at Wembley. You will notice there are 0 Manchester United matches in there. If supporting Brighton or England at the moment is "glory hunting," then you're a mental.

Secondly, I don't want to read everything that is posted on here, but guess what, I make an effort to avoid things I'm not interested in, and post only in threads where I have an opinion or thought to share. If you don't like United, then I would suggest you probably shouldn't have opened threads entitled, 'Player ratings v Barcelona,' or, 'Man United v Barca tonight,' although on reflection that may have been too sensible for you. For you to then actually contribute ANOTHER thread on the subject is just plain stupidity, however you want to dress it up.

Lastly, we're talking about an English club reaching the final of Europe's premier competition. As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty big news, and on a FOOTBALL forum more than worthy of debate. Maybe you should direct your anger towards the many non-football topics discussed on here, as they're clearly more out of place.

Well...... where do I start????

You may well have attended 40 plus Brighton games this year (well done btw) but your commitment is totally negated by the fact you whine like a f***ing bitch after every one of them. For someone who watches so much much football your lack of insight into the game is frankly quite startling. I maybe wrong but I assume you are either in your early twenties or late teens? Perhaps you should be actually playing football and you might gain a bit of knowledge that will stop you from making such rash assumptions and extremely unobjective and offensive points of view.

Secondly - without even reading the contents of a thread, it's pretty obvious that there is too much shite about Utd on here already.

Lastly - Man utd DO NOT represent the average English football fan (which I and you, whether you like it or not, are.) Therefore, I am well within my rights to have a pop at them if I so wish.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Also, Common as Mook, do share with me your opinions on the CONSTANT ramblings posted about Leeds and Lewes this season. I couldn't give a f*** about either of those teams, but the number of threads on them in the last 6 months must have run into the THOUSANDS. Note I haven't felt the need to start threads about it though. Do the people resposible for talking about those clubs disgust you as much? You're clearly a United hater, and there are a few on here who share that hatred, but I find that just as tedious as I'm sure you find my liking of them. Hypocritical or what?

Anything that happens to Leeds directly affects the Albion being that we are close on points and in the same division. Simple really......

Lewes are a local club that many Brighton fans have an affection for. As Brighton fans we have a natural affinity with lower league clubs and struggling clubs. There is no natural affinity for Man Utd. as they are the antithesis of what I, and I'm sure many other Brighton fans stand for.

I'm off to get some lunch :bigwave:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I'm 21, and have never had any real talent at football, so I see no point in playing it myself. I like cricket as well, but as I can't play it I don't. Tennis, on the other hand, I find f***ing boring to watch, but I'm quite good at it so play once a week. I see your point, but I'm not going to take up a hobby seriously when I'm average at best at it.

I think, if you met me, you'd realise I'm not a raving nutcase full of rash assumptions and hate. The way someone writes, in my opinion, does not really equate to how they are as a person. I'm not, in REAL life, a particularly negative albion fan. I know people who are far more down about the club than I am (several of which post on here more calmly than I do). So, I would say to you that any "lack of insight" or whatever is down to nsc NOT being a true reflection of someone's character, and to be brutally honest my love of a good argument, and the often incitement of it. As for United, well, I'm sure even you have a soft spot for another team, however small it might be. It doesn't detract from our love of Brighton, or commitment to turning up 23 times at Withdean a season over once or twice at Old Trafford, but if it means decent nights in front of the tv like last night then I'm not going to stop it.

And yes, of course we are average English football fans, I wouldn't claim to be anything but. I don't agree there's "too much" about United on here. They're a team that polarises opinion, and that's good on a site like this. As I've just said, what I do find tedious is the continual "Leeds are cheating scum," and "Ooh aren't Lewes great, you can drink beer and everything" threads. That's been happening for MONTHS, not just the last 12 hours.

That's possibly the first time I've ever seen you give a reasoned response to anything football related on here. That's not meant to be a dig BTW, I'm genuinely quite pleased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here