Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recession CONTINUES

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thank you Paul. This recession has devastated me. It has destroyed my income, my state of mind, my self esteem, my relationship ( thats a laugh ), my health. The last 2 years have aged me 15. It has been absolute HELL ON EARTH. I went self emplpyed not expecting to earn Branson or even Beckham money. Yes I may be bitter. Yes I May be pissed off but the last 2 years I could NEVER have imagined in all my life how SHIT life would get.

Jan 30, 2008
Thank you Paul. This recession has devastated me. It has destroyed my income, my state of mind, my self esteem, my relationship ( thats a laugh ), my health. The last 2 years have aged me 15. It has been absolute HELL ON EARTH. I went self emplpyed not expecting to earn Branson or even Beckham money. Yes I may be bitter. Yes I May be pissed off but the last 2 years I could NEVER have imagined in all my life how SHIT life would get.

character building ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
DR I am being serious mate. Lay off just for a day.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Which makes all the work you have done for REMF even more remarkable. The time and effort you have put in over a difficult time for you shows that whatever crap you may sometimes post on here, you are a good person.

Have another glass of wine, watch Jonathan Woss, go and see the Albion win tomorrow, and life may be a little better come Sunday morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here