Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reason to be fg (f-ing grateful) for DK

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
NMH said:
Well I see no problem with that - that's how it works mate!

If DK doesn't get 'credit' then I don't know if he's in it for 'your credit' anyway berk ! I certainly won't lose sleep as long as BHAFC exist and keep doing what the club is doing to stay in Brighton and in the league competitively - which is what is going on now.
Call be lazy, lethargic, etc - but I certainly won't look this horse in the mouth and bitch and moan like you do, intimating that there are a plethora of success-hungry potential chairmen out there smashing on DK's door!
Yeah, that's a good one! :lolol:

I too want us to be in the Prem, have an awesome stadium, compete and win, draw huge enthusiastic crowds etc - and I believe the best path is being taken with what resources are available.
What if DK were to keel over tomorrow? Would YOU save BHA and take the bit between the teeth berk ?
That's another good one, innit!? :lolol: :laugh:
Yes im willing to take over the reigns of the club as soon as dick gets bored.:clap2:

They will be knocking on the door once falmer is built,but lets face it,is dick goner pass it over after getting us falmer mmmm i reckon not and thats what worrys me.:ohmy:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
NMH said:
It's great that you are thinking ahead then, and moaning DK down in anticipation of your perceived 'future wrong-doings'.

Let's have some demos and sit on the pitch, get points deducted and everything, before Dick really lets us down!
:nono:

Quite right NMH.

I fail to see what DK has done wrong so far with the exception, which I'll always admit, of hiring two clowns as managers (Wood & Hinshelwood) and a personal dislike of mine for the AMS.

Berks - you seem worried that he might not then be up to it once we have Falmer. What you admit to there is firstly a belief that we will get Falmer (so DK will have suceeded in another aim). Secondly we have to judge the guy at the time on that. Falmer will open up a large number of different potential revenues. At that time he will have to make the most of them to take the club forwards. But just now neither of us knows if he will or not.

Unless you can see in to the future of course in which case can I have next weeks lotto numbers please? I understand you can now enter online :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here