Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid vs Spurs

D

Deleted member 18477

i say 'we' as an englishman. ray wilkins, GIVE IT A REST!!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ramos should have got a yellow for that block at the end of the half. Losing him and Pepe at WHL would have given Bale and Spurs a real chance, poor decision.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I think wilkins is a good pundit, talks sense and is usually spot on.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
stay on your feet?

D

Deleted member 18477

hes useless. bring back andy gray! not everyone thinks of spurs as 'we'. he should be an unbias commentator.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Let's all laugh at 'Arry. Has he blamed the players yet? Or was the defeat due to being down to the bare bones?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tonight exposed the difference between the very highest level and the second tier. Crouch, Dawson, Modric and Sandro are good but Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil and Carvalho are better.

I think Harry's just taken as far as Spurs can possibly go while they're in their present stadium.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Shocking what close to half a billion quid can do for your squad isn't it?

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Poor performance from Tottenham, but I think to put this into perspective, IF you had offered any Tottenham fan to be knocked out in the quarter finals, you'd of had to of taken it, especially after the first half of the qualifier against Young Boys. So no harm.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Disaster for the Spuds. Probably no Champions League next year and in a couple of fixtures time Arsenal fans get the opportunity to remind Crouch/them of this carbuncle of an evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here