Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real idiots

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Richie Morris said:
Since the flack the Sun took over Hillsborough the media seems scared of reporting Liverpool fans in a negative light.

Can we expect a detailed expose in next week's Hastings & St Leonard's Observer?!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Real idiots

Arthur said:
f*** right off, you self righteous twat!!

Why travel without a ticket?? Errrmm to see the world, support your team, have a laugh with your mates!?! Need I go on??

I've followed England and Albion away and had no intention of going to the game on numerous occasions. It's football culture pal, something you and allot of the other nerds on here no f*** all about.

Fair play to the scoucers for travelling and even fairer play to those who managed to jib their way into the ground. Those who had genuine tickets and didn't get in well if the didn't know the score they certainly do now.

So you don't agree with Piltdown then?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Re: Re: Real idiots

Arthur said:
f*** right off, you self righteous twat!!

Why travel without a ticket?? Errrmm to see the world, support your team, have a laugh with your mates!?! Need I go on??

I've followed England and Albion away and had no intention of going to the game on numerous occasions. It's football culture pal, something you and allot of the other nerds on here no f*** all about.

Fair play to the scoucers for travelling and even fairer play to those who managed to jib their way into the ground. Those who had genuine tickets and didn't get in well if the didn't know the score they certainly do now.

Totally agree bar the last paragraph. Making sneaking into a stadium something to be somehow proud of is laughable. The game's sold out, but if we can get as many of us in for free (screwing people who have spent their hard earned on a ticket, and making the place dangerously overfull) then let's do it!

Sorry mate, but that's not football culture - it's pathetic, greedy childishness and you're just f***ing over your own team's fans. It's the kind of 'f*** you, I'll do what I want just to get my own way' attitude which is so rife in England. There's more to life than making yourself happy while f***ing everyone else over. What the country needs is a good f***ing war to sort out all you selfish, self-centred bastards.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Richie Morris said:
I doubt it as it has nothing to do with Hastings or St Leonards...:jester:

Pah, I'm sure there was someone from Hastings caught up in the trouble.

You can't write about cats up trees all the time, surely?!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Why do people keep calling them scousers when are large perentage of them are southern twats who support Liverpool because they were big in the 80s?

VERY good point Les my old son.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wozza said:
Pah, I'm sure there was someone from Hastings caught up in the trouble.

You can't write about cats up trees all the time, surely?!

I did write a story last year about a big scrap in Hastings following the FA Cup final.

No such luck last night. ;)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Re: Re: Re: Real idiots

Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Totally agree bar the last paragraph. Making sneaking into a stadium something to be somehow proud of is laughable. The game's sold out, but if we can get as many of us in for free (screwing people who have spent their hard earned on a ticket, and making the place dangerously overfull) then let's do it!

Sorry mate, but that's not football culture - it's pathetic, greedy childishness and you're just f***ing over your own team's fans. It's the kind of 'f*** you, I'll do what I want just to get my own way' attitude which is so rife in England. There's more to life than making yourself happy while f***ing everyone else over. What the country needs is a good f***ing war to sort out all you selfish, self-centred bastards.

Fair do's. However whether you agree or not it's been going on for years and will continue to go on for years to come. Anyone who has ever travelled abroad with any side would know this.

I know a manc who managed to walk into Wembley on Saturday 15 minutes after kick off.

Hypothetical question for you, Brighton are in the final of a major competition, tickets are at a premium and you haven't got one. You've been on the beer all day and a group of lads say they've found a way of getting in to the ground for nothing. What would you do??

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
PILTDOWN MAN said:
Did anyone watch the news post the final. Liverpool fans who without tickets tried to burst through the barriers to get into the stadium?

Will these idiots ever learn. Why travel when there's no hope of tickets?

History should have taught them a horrible lesson. No matter who was blamed officially of the Hillsborough disaster the blatant fact remains if ticketless surporters hadn't tried to gain entry to the match the deaths would not have occured.

He was slated at the time but Boris Jonhson had a point.

Inicent people died through this stupidity and we have stadiums without terraces due to this mentality.

Franckly I'm disgusted with them.

Rant over.

Reports this morning suggest that hundreds of the fans who were tear-gassed as they tried to get into the stadium DID have legitimate tickets.

They were understandably pissed off because idiot turnstile staff had been letting supporters in who'd simply been waving information / map leaflets in the air - the ground was already full of non-ticket holders, allegedly.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Blah blah blah. Hundreds of ticketless Mancs (including two mates of mine who had genuine tickets but who got swept along with the crowd) forced their way through gates and into the Nou Camp for the 1999 final. Gangaways were blocked throughout the match with people sitting on the steps as there were too many people in the stadium and not enough seats.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
PILTDOWN MAN said:
Did anyone watch the news post the final. Liverpool fans who without tickets tried to burst through the barriers to get into the stadium?

Will these idiots ever learn. Why travel when there's no hope of tickets?

History should have taught them a horrible lesson. No matter who was blamed officially of the Hillsborough disaster the blatant fact remains if ticketless surporters hadn't tried to gain entry to the match the deaths would not have occured.

He was slated at the time but Boris Jonhson had a point.

Inicent people died through this stupidity and we have stadiums without terraces due to this mentality.

Franckly I'm disgusted with them.

Rant over.

Agree with you all the way up to where you say "Boris Johnson has a point.

Boris Johnson NEVER has a valid point.
He is a moron.

The authorities and the fans are both to blame although in what measure it's difficult to gauge.

Milan fans - no problems (at least that we know of).

Liverpool fans - lots of problems - forged tickets (wonder where they came from) - thousands of ticketless fans some of whom added to the problems by trying to get in without a ticket Of course they can travel where they want but common sense says that by trying to get in the ground you are a) going to cause a problem for your own fans b) the authorities have to deal with lots of drink affected scousers who shouldn't be there.

End result chaos on both sides with noone completely to blame and some innocent ticket fans getting caought up in the middle.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bigger issue is the stadium is an athletics stadium not a football one - bit like Withdean really.

UEFA picked the wrong venue that could not cope with a major football match.

Beach Hut said:
Bigger issue is the stadium is an athletics stadium not a football one - bit like Withdean really.

UEFA picked the wrong venue that could not cope with a major football match.

Why not - it coped with the Olympics and copes with Greek internationals. Problem is it can't cope with 40,000 scousers where there are only tickets for 17,000 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NS Herald said:
Why not - it coped with the Olympics and copes with Greek internationals. Problem is it can't cope with 40,000 scousers where there are only tickets for 17,000 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No proper ticket checks, no turnstiles etc - a joke and not fit for a football match

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NS Herald said:
No proper ticket checks nothing to do with the stadium and turnstyles shouldn't be necessary in this day and age

OK so who's fault is it if tickets aren't checked FFS - stadium responsibility end off.

Les Biehn said:
Why do people keep calling them scousers when are large perentage of them are southern twats who support Liverpool because they were big in the 80s?

The Southern twats could afford tickets, it was the hard up Scousers who stormed the gates.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Real idiots

cjd said:
If the liverpool fans without tickets hadn,t turned up, it DEFINITELY wouldn,t have happened.

which was the argument used against Manu fans in France who thousands turned up at Lyon(?) , without tickets...the police fearing that there would be a riot let them in to the ground and people who had bought tickets legitimately were left outside and when they kicked off they were beaten by police.

I wish the ENGLISH fans would get it into their tiny minds that if there are no tickets, do not go to the game.......the chances of getting a touts tickets are remote and getting in the same.

You would have thought Liverpool fans, especially Liverpool fans, know the penalty of trying to get into a ground that is full.

I feel sorry for the fans who had tickets and couldnt get in because of these arrogant ( I am going so I will get in) wankers that seem to blight our game abroad.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Beach Hut said:
No proper ticket checks, no turnstiles etc - a joke and not fit for a football match

really...so when Greece play their home matches there and the stadium is full with no problems at all...it is a joke then is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here