Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real beginner at jogging needs advice guys.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good skills :thumbsup:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Well that was session one for this week, (the 4th week) Now its up to 1 minute jog/ 2 minute walk, repeated 8 times in all. Works out as six laps of my local park and comes to 1.62 miles for the 24 minute session. Result? felt good but was a real test after about 1/3 of the way through for a couple of minutes, then reasonably ok. Did a 45 min session of Badminton last night so felt it in the joints a bit today. Overall am happy with it today though. Diet been about up and down this weekend though, had my stress head on over a few things, when it happens i would rather hit a choccy bar than a drink, so am happy enough and still hopeful for the weigh in on wednesday

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Well that was session one for this week, (the 4th week) Now its up to 1 minute jog/ 2 minute walk, repeated 8 times in all. Works out as six laps of my local park and comes to 1.62 miles for the 24 minute session. Result? felt good but was a real test after about 1/3 of the way through for a couple of minutes, then reasonably ok. Did a 45 min session of Badminton last night so felt it in the joints a bit today. Overall am happy with it today though. Diet been about up and down this weekend though, had my stress head on over a few things, when it happens i would rather hit a choccy bar than a drink, so am happy enough and still hopeful for the weigh in on wednesday

Nothing wrong with the odd choccy bar, especially as you are now training. How did the weigh in go?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Hi guys, been off radar for week or so, but last two weigh-ins have been a total of a further 6.5 pounds, total this year is now almost 5 stone. I started Slimming World 11 weeks ago this coming Weds, and have lost 2.5 pounds per week

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hi guys, been off radar for week or so, but last two weigh-ins have been a total of a further 6.5 pounds, total this year is now almost 5 stone. I started Slimming World 11 weeks ago this coming Weds, and have lost 2.5 pounds per week

Well done Sir. Congratulations. I hope you take one of those classic side-on weight loss photos where you wear an old pair of trousers and hold the waist band out to highlight the slack.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

That's terrific, well done. You must be feeling very pleased wth yourself, and hopefully feeling better anyway. What's your target ? Of course, the real test is to change your lifestyle enough so that it stays off once you get to where you want to be, but it sounds like you're serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here