Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist joke

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Racist joke warning................................

BEEJESUS

Paddy & Mick are walking home after a night on the piss. They've got no
money to get a taxi and have missed their last bus home and find
themselves staggering all over the place outside the bus depot.

Paddy has a brainwave and says to Mick "Get in there and steal a bus
so we can drive home and I'll stay out here in case the police arrive.

Mick duly breaks into the garage and is gone for 20 minutes while Paddy
is wondering what the hell he is doing. Eventually Paddy sticks his head
around the door and sees Mick looking at the numbers on the front of
each bus as he runs from bus to bus.

"What the hell are you doing Mick, get a move on!" to which Mick replies
"I can't find a No.7 anywhere Paddy" Whereupon Paddy, holding his hands
to his head in disbelief shouts "You feckin' edgit Mick, steal a No.9
and we'll get off at the roundabout and walk the rest of the way.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ah yes, "all the Irish are stupid" jokes, hasn't really had much of a basis in the past 15 years considering we've higher literacy rates, far lower school leaver rates, more college graduates, etc, etc, than the UK now has it?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
How did I guess MYOB would pop up with his "We're not stupid...blah blah...better than the UK...blah blah...I can't take a joke without getting huffy...blah blah..." routine?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess I'd better not tell the joke about the Murphy twins in the pub then....

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Thats strange the first time I heard that joke (many many moons ago) it wasn't considered a racial joke. Why now.

Back then it was just considered "lets take the piss out of the Irish"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Go ahead. Like the Murphys, MYOB's not bitter...

One sunny day in Ireland, two men were sitting in a pub, drinking some Guinness, when one turns to the other and says ‘You see that man over there? He looks just like me! I think I’m gonna go over there and talk to him.’

So, he goes over to the man and taps him on the shoulder. ‘Excuse me sir,’ he starts, ‘but I noticed you look just like me!’

The second man turns around and says ‘Yeah, I noticed the same thing, where you from?’

‘I’m from Dublin’, second man stunned says, ‘Me too! What street do you live on?’, ‘McCarthy street’, second man replies, ‘Me too! What number is it?’, the first man announces, ‘162′, second man shocked says, ‘Me too! What are your parents names?’, first man replies, ‘Connor and Shannon’, second man awestruck says, ‘Mine too! This is unbelievable!’

So, they buy some more Guinness and they’re talking some more when the bartenders change shifts. The new bartender comes in and goes up to the other bartender and asks ‘What’s new today?’

‘Oh, the Murphy twins are drunk again

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Ah yes, "all the Irish are stupid" jokes, hasn't really had much of a basis in the past 15 years considering we've higher literacy rates, far lower school leaver rates, more college graduates, etc, etc, than the UK now has it?

He's Irish, he's only joking!!

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke

Touched on a nerve?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here