Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism from fans - Racism from manager. Oh then they complain about homophobic chants

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
First you throw racist abuse at Craig Bellamy for being Welsh, then there is widespread coverage of bha fans complaining about homophobic chants at your games, now poyet comes out with his most recent rant about it being perfectly acceptable to call black people negroes in his eyes.

Well you may get all the luck going your way when you play on the pitch but you need to decide which way you want things off the pitch, before you gain a reputation of being the racist champions of the football league.

we were chanting seasiders you bellend

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
When did we last play Oxford out of interest? I've been going regularly for 20 years but I dont think we've played Oxford in that time.

1995/96.

Saturday 10th February 1996 - drew 1-1 away (Junior McDougald).

Tuesday 12th March 1996 - lost 1-2 home (Craig Maskell).

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
If Gas thinks it is to call a black person a negro, he will be seen as a racist. On TV, your chanters, I used to love that by the way at the withdean the "singing section", sang anti welsh songs for the world to hear. Convince yourselves as much as you like that "you were cleared" crap, you now have the tag as a racist club.

and you have the tag as an ill informed bed wetting mummys boy who needs his bottle of warm milk, hope you shit the bed, again:tosser:

Nov 27, 2009
1995/96.

Saturday 10th February 1996 - drew 1-1 away (Junior McDougald).

[COLOR="yellow"]Tuesday 12th March 1996 - lost 1-2 home (Craig Maskell).
[/COLOR]

Talk about own goal:blush:

Oh and Gas's choice of the new home kit is really going down a storm (trooper), blue and white jack boots, with a blue and white SS uniform....:lolol:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
We were completely 100% cleared of this. Not even because it was left unproven, but it was proven to be a completely false allegation.

Care to retract the allegation?

i don't care who this upsets but I don't believe suarez did anything. i believe evra is making it up. all it takes is for someone to say you're racist and everyone defends them even if it is only an ALLEGATION.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
First you throw racist abuse at Craig Bellamy for being Welsh, then there is widespread coverage of bha fans complaining about homophobic chants at your games, now poyet comes out with his most recent rant about it being perfectly acceptable to call black people negroes in his eyes.

Well you may get all the luck going your way when you play on the pitch but you need to decide which way you want things off the pitch, before you gain a reputation of being the racist champions of the football league.

in case you didn't know either, in most spanish derived languages, the work for black is negro/a, but hey, leave it to a complete tool to blow things out of proportion and be the one who says RACIST!

oh, but that's right, some lefty twat will come in and say 'there was DEFINITELY intent there! You were definitely trying to be offensive. This, no matter what the case is. I suggest you hang back before you start branding people things without knowing whet their motives are..

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No need to get abusive me old mucker'. Now look, with even some of your own supporters questionning Gas's comments, surely his position has become untenable.

Even starting up threads questionning his comments.

Gas should do the decent thing and resign.

Are you one of them then?

Nov 27, 2009
in case you didn't know either, in most spanish derived languages, the work for black is negro/a, but hey, leave it to a complete tool to blow things out of proportion and be the one who says RACIST!

oh, but that's right, some lefty twat will come in and say 'there was DEFINITELY intent there! You were definitely trying to be offensive. This, no matter what the case is. I suggest you hang back before you start branding people things without knowing whet their motives are..

Quite simply passing judgement on what the nation heard.

Now are yOU so stupid as to think that Gas's command of English is so poor that he didn't know how it would be taken when he said he called black people Negro's in his country.

Don't be so bloody stupid, of course he did.

Oh and yes I do know what the spanish word for black is, it seems unfortunate now in hindsight that Gas does to!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Oh dear, oh dear.

You sit there in your gimp mask and your Pot Noodle while your little sister plays with you, and you think, 'how much do I hate myself?'

The result is we get the above post.

Then you realise everyone else hates you too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here