Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism from fans - Racism from manager. Oh then they complain about homophobic chants

Unfortunately for you, the tv cameras microphones picked up the chanting for the nation to hear.
That's the point. They did. And the nation heard what Albion fans hear several times at every game ... Sea, sea, seasiders. Just like they sing it at Blackpool.

And even at Pompey.

[yt]hoQVC8P5le8[/yt]

Even a simple BIRDBRAIN can understand that.

[yt]a8Lndo3DxBY[/yt]

Dreaming spires, you genuinely are a puzzle to me. You only ever post on here when we've had a bad run of form, a poorly attended game or you have some other axe to grind with the club. This whole shenanigans with Poyet is a bit of a non-story that's been blown up by the media if you ask me so it would seem you really do have some kind of bizarre, perpetual hatred towards us.

I'm really quite interested to know, as an Oxford fan what is your beef with Brighton all about? Serious question and please answer.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well, I thought I would get in there before the papers absolutely slaughter Herr Gas in the morning.

Oh dear the story has barely registered not even the Daily Mail are running it. How disappointing for you

Anyway suppose you should get back to concentrate on whatever league you are in these days (sorry could not be bothered to check as nobody on here even knows or cares about Oxford)

Best wishes

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What, the link about bha, investigating bha fans, at a bha home game. You expect me to be surprised that they found them not guilty?

Yeh right.

I posted the whole article on post 24 of this thread but it was obviously too much for you to read in one go, so I will repost just one paragraph for you. BHA didn't investigate BHA.

Seagulls supporters were wrongfully accused of directing anti-Welsh abuse at Liverpool forward Craig Bellamy, but a full inquiry by the club, Kick It Out and The Football Association concluded the accusations to be totally false.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I cannot believe you gave this twat the time of day? he's quite clearly a HEADMENTAL!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oxford, The City of Dreaming Spires, is famous the world over for its University and place in history. For over 800 years, it has been a home to royalty and scholars, and since the 9th century an established town, although people are known to have lived in the area for thousands of years.

and we get this ****...................
To be fair, he's from Cowley.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Talk about own goal:blush:

Oh and Gas's choice of the new home kit is really going down a storm (trooper), blue and white jack boots, with a blue and white SS uniform....:lolol:

I met some of your firm at Reading train station earlier. Good bunch of lads that had been to Crawley and showed up in numbers for a row.

It's a shame you're such a twat though as I've always liked Oxford as a club that have been through some shit times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here