Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Rachel Reeves to reveal £20bn shortfall left by Conservative Government

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would agree, hopefully this left wing rag might be waking up to the bigger picture, they may feel it's a handful of people who are sick of the leftie lawyers and how they have changed Britain, but most down to earth people will know Brits have had enough.
Yes you have the idiots from the far right, but you can never totally eradicate them.
Britain and labour will certainly get their CHANGE they voted for, imo with great horror and disappointment.
You can always sod off and form your own right wing rag. You won’t be missed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Starmer is a lefty. You must know, I have also been around lawyers, and you just know.
Are they the ones who inconveniently stick to the law, even when the defendant isn't white British?

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
So the BOE have cut interest rates to 5% and The cost of living is subsiding.

So who is going to be brave enough to say that Hunt and Sunak were on the verge of turning around the economy?

It was projected that inflation would fall slightly and that the BOE would reduce interest rates before the autumn. However the projection also stated that inflation will start to rise again (see fuel rise projections etc.), hence Dr Death decided to cut and run.

Nothing to do with the plans of Dr Death or Chunt.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Starmer is a lefty. You must know, I have also been around lawyers, and you just know.
Amazing. I always thought lawyers applied the law (the clue is in their name)

Politicians (right, left and midling) make the law. Lawyers apply it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There really is no point in making statements like this on this forum that has degenerated into an extreme left wing rag over the last couple of years.

Whatever happens in the future I hope the Labour Party succeed in their good intentions for the sake of normal people in the country. ( There aren't many of those who post on here ).
Or bothered to vote it would seem...

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
You can always sod off and form your own right wing rag. You won’t be missed.
I didn't actually say it I just agreed with it.
Do you believe in democracy, or do you choose to not listen to the people of Britain (apologies if you see Britain as a swear word).
I loved Britain, but the wholesale changes will and are destroying it's fabric.
Why?
Read the thread title
Can you point me to a thread in where to discuss the economy? I promise I did look, couldn't see one. I thought I put it in the labour meltdown, but that wouldn't work for some.
Are they the ones who inconveniently stick to the law, even when the defendant isn't white British?
No, how do even come to that?
What Hunt/Sunak policies resulted in the BoE lowering the base rate?
Sorry I will need to point you to Google, to much typing for me to keep short.
It was projected that inflation would fall slightly and that the BOE would reduce interest rates before the autumn. However the projection also stated that inflation will start to rise again (see fuel rise projections etc.), hence Dr Death decided to cut and run.

Nothing to do with the plans of Dr Death or Chunt.
Sorry I disagree, I am was not in big favour of Hunt or Sunak, but they have delivered on what they were trying to do and that can not go unnoticed.

Ps I will stop here on this thread as I have been informed it isn't the right thread.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I didn't actually say it I just agreed with it.
Do you believe in democracy, or do you choose to not listen to the people of Britain (apologies if you see Britain as a swear word).
I loved Britain, but the wholesale changes will and are destroying it's fabric.
At the last election, the manifestos were pretty clear:

Left of centre = Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, SNP
Right of centre = Conservatives, Reform

The popular vote for these positions:
Left of centre = 16m
Right of centre = 11m

Who is not listening to the people of Britain?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Can you point me to a thread in where to discuss the economy? I promise I did look, couldn't see one. I thought I put it in the labour meltdown, but that wouldn't work for some.

Ps I will stop here on this thread as I have been informed it isn't the right thread.
No you haven't you halfwit (and don't play your dyslexia card). You asked if I thought Hunt was on the right track. Given we're literally discussing a 20 billion undeclared deficit the answer is OBVIOUSLY no. The answer and reason to your question are in the thread title.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
At the last election, the manifestos were pretty clear:

Left of centre = Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, SNP
Right of centre = Conservatives, Reform

The popular vote for these positions:
Left of centre = 16m
Right of centre = 11m

Who is not listening to the people of Britain?

There is much to admire in these missions/first steps, but can you help me understand which of these qualify as 'left of centre'?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There is much to admire in these missions/first steps, but can you help me understand which of these qualify as 'left of centre'?

One minute NSC is all extreme left, next minute Labour aren’t even of the left. Confusing times.

Maybe stick to cricket.:thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
No you haven't you halfwit (and don't play your dyslexia card). You asked if I thought Hunt was on the right track. Given we're literally discussing a 20 billion undeclared deficit the answer is OBVIOUSLY no. The answer and reason to your question are in the thread title.
Whilst i’m certain you’re right i’m not sure there was any need to call him a ‘Halfwit’ especially seeing as you’re supposed to be a moderator, i’m sure you’ll reflect and agree, or maybe you like going in both feet first, maybe it’s best if you weren’t a moderator in that case you can dig people out to to your hearts content ❤️

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Whilst i’m certain you’re right i’m not sure there was any need to call him a ‘Halfwit’ especially seeing as you’re supposed to be a moderator, i’m sure you’ll reflect and agree, or maybe you like going in both feet first, maybe it’s best if you weren’t a moderator in that case you can dig people out to to your hearts content ❤️
I just like going in feet first on people pretending to be someone they're not (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here