REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Funny how ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
:eek: Oh dear. I do hope they're joking.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
This guy seems to know the score though the rest is just racist shit

let me make it clear for you ...cuz america want to control the whole world not only middle east ....... americans are real stealer and hypocrite people ... they are attack other countries claiming they want to free people and to fight the terrorists.

Americans are jealous from most of people in Gulf and they envy them because of the shit "Oil" ... they spread thery troops in all middle east region not to protect the people from the terrorsit , nooooooooooo they are controlling the oil and the stupid arabs leaders who cannot dare to say these things to bush'gov.

the whole world now knwo the real face of america !!!

is there any differences between osama bin laden and Amercians leaders , in particular Bush? ....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...both of them have killed innocents people and they still do !

f*** Bush and his followers and i will not say all americans cuz there are many good americans not as the people who are here posting racial posts !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, it's nice to see a well balanced point of view, sadlly that isn't it. I do wonder if the author is American as I've heard more than a few rednecks express similar views.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This seems to be a typical veiw from the gulf news if any of you have read it..............

WE WILL JERK ON THE CROSS AND f*** EVERY AMERICAN AND JEWS AND BINLADEN YOU f*** ALL AMERIACNS MOTHERS AND MAKE THEM PREGNANT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THE VICTORY FOR ARAB AND MUSLIMS

The Koran is full of references to smashing the cross and killing the unbeleivers etc.

FAO Danny Seagull....................

bannedtoogay.jpg

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Ooh look Looney's crawled out of Bill O'Reilly's arse just long enough to give us all the benefit of his fair and balanced view.

Well, Arabs are decendants of the Semite clan derived from the devils semen that spilled into a sand ****** whore arab bitches belly and she rubbed the vile sperm into her whore belly. The offspring that was begat by this vile deed was non other than Mohammed the Sand ****** that f***ed his Mother who bore him and gave her the first of many evil ****** Arabs bent on the destruction of civilization. Arabs mutilate their evil bitches ****, but the men anal f*** each other as they pray to their evil God Allah. Now really, do we need vermin like this?

WTF!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
A few years ago I had to befriend and then stake out a Combat 18 guy .... he would have been at home on this site.

But he lived in a quaint terraced cottage with a doll of a wife and cute three year old kid. To all the neighbours he was just an ordinary bloke, who washed his car on Sundays, took the dog for a walk, bought his wife flowers and played with his kid ......

.... he also almost murdered an Asian shopkeeper and had a string of other racial assault convictions ..... and was a prospective BNP candidate!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Ooh look Looney's crawled out of Bill O'Reilly's arse just long enough to give us all the benefit of his fair and balanced view.

I'm just saying that if you banned all hate speach then that would include large tracts of the koran, a fair bit of the old testament and a bit of the talmud.

Your just a red as a baboon's arse sheep that just bleets in unison what the other leftist sheeple bleet. Most rednecks ive come across are smarter than the bunch of tards on that board.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
A few years ago I had to befriend and then stake out a Combat 18 guy .... he would have been at home on this site.

But he lived in a quaint terraced cottage with a doll of a wife and cute three year old kid. To all the neighbours he was just an ordinary bloke, who washed his car on Sundays, took the dog for a walk, bought his wife flowers and played with his kid ......

.... he also almost murdered an Asian shopkeeper and had a string of other racial assault convictions ..... and was a prospective BNP candidate!

Yea and then you woke up.

happythread.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here