Looney SHUT UP ..... I OWN YOU!

:lolol:

neo.jpg

Ive just posted on dat board.:lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
I'm just saying that if you banned all hate speach then that would include large tracts of the koran, a fair bit of the old testament and a bit of the talmud.

Your just a red as a baboon's arse sheep that just bleets in unison what the other leftist sheeple bleet. Most rednecks ive come across are smarter than the bunch of tards on that board.

Did Ann Coulter tell you to say that or did you get it from your random insult generator?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
Did Ann Coulter tell you to say that or did you get it from your random insult generator?

Ann Coulter is just the rightwing version of Michael Moore, Amusing but not to be taken seriously.

She has two advantages over Michael.Mooron, she doesn't dress her opinions up as fact and she's more pleasant on the eye.

Sooooooooooo..........
stop.jpg

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
But not up to your usual standard eh Looney?

"I think Bailey handed the spandex suit to Flu when he beat bailey in a call out. What am I saying? Flu cant win call outs, Bailey must have won a pair of fingerless ruber gloves then, ask for them Geo ..."

what planet or drugs are you on you gimp?
:p

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
looney said:
Ann Coulter is just the rightwing version of Michael Moore, Amusing but not to be taken seriously.

She has two advantages over Michael.Mooron, she doesn't dress her opinions up as fact and she's more pleasant on the eye.

Mmm, but annoying as MM is I don't believe he's ever suggested anything as outrageous as Coulters suggestion that muslims should forceably be converted to Christianity.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Voroshilov said:
looney said:

Mmm, but annoying as MM is I don't believe he's ever suggested anything as outrageous as Coulters suggestion that muslims should forceably be converted to Christianity.

Really? Well he did say that white males were responsible for bubonic plague.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Looney: there is no such reference in the Koran, nor in any other holy books of Islam.

The greatest atrocities of mankind have been committed by atheists and (unfortunately) those professing to be Christians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here