Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Race Hate

Voroshilov said:
Really? Cos I can't find any reference to this.

don't try - of course there isn't. if looney says it, it just means it has either (a) been dreamt by him, (b) he's copied it off some right-wing bullshit board, or (c) he read it in the Daily Mail. Thus, by definition, it means it's not true.

I tell you - it's all part of his masterplan.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
looney said:
neo.jpg

Ive just posted on dat board.:lolol:

I noticed. I see you've invited them all over to this board! :ohmy:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
fatbadger said:
Care to give a reference for this?

thought not.

How about:

The Imrans 3:149:
"Believers...put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers."

Repentance 9:123:
"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

Repentance 9:4-6
"Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers...When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and pay the alms-tax, let them go their way. Allah is forgiving and merciful[!]"

Repentance 9:5
When the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and perform the prayer and pay the alms, then let them go their way: God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.

The Spoils 8:60:
"Let the unbelievers not think they will escape Us... Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal, so that you may strike terror into the enemies of Allah..."

The Table 5 : 33
"Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorders in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. They shall be held to shame in this world and sternly punished in the next."

Its a bit like the OT, but taken literally (as the word of god) is a bit frightening.

Carry on Lonney/FatThing you make me laugh :lolol: :jester:

looney said:
Ann Coulter is just the rightwing version of Michael Moore, Amusing but not to be taken seriously.

She has two advantages over Michael.Mooron, she doesn't dress her opinions up as fact and she's more pleasant on the eye.

Sooooooooooo..........
stop.jpg

Right now mate, the truth is stranger than fiction .

Whatever Moore's opinion, he only made a film of bushbaby and his cronies being themselves - the opinion part? it's up to the punters to believe their eyes and ears!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here