Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quote from Adams today....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst I believe that Micky will turn it around and will eventually succeed I have lost count of the number of seasons that we have just missed out on automatic promotion or reaching the play offs by a couple of points and have thought back to silly games that we have not won in September and October.

If I went into his restuarant every week and booed him, called him useless and then went and started polls about sacking him when he had been in the job only a few days then I 'd expect my food to taste poor. :lolol:

Got to try better than that sunshine. :wave:

What are you even on about? Are you intimating that people are showing disdain before he's served up the 'dish of the day'? No, they are coming, seeing, and saying they're not happy with what they're getting.

"Try better sunshine"? You obviously can't.

Bad analogy because this is more like someone going into the greasy spoon and then complaining loudly to all and sundry outside the caff afterwards that the food wasn't up to fine dining standards.

No one has complained directly to the "chef" here; he's not saying it's acceptable; he's just saying the expectations are unreasonable at this stage of the season.

Good for him - he's aloud to have his say too.

He's allowed to have his say, and fans are allowed to have their say, then what's this thread about then? It's gone several pages when it could have stayed at a single post, according to your logic.

So he's had his say, and my opinion is he should start looking at the situation and responding with better than that - at least give the impression he's as concerned about it and working on turning it around while there's a chance.
Those nice Championships are past glory, and especially if we become a bog-standard struggling concern in the 1st Division playing to 3,500 week-in week-out. Then no-one will really care what Mickey has to say, will they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here