Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Too fecking right Micky.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does he read NSC then???? :lol:

This myth that the players and management don't read NSC. I would imagine they all do. And Adams certainly does.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can we have the full article please.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
This myth that the players and management don't read NSC. I would imagine they all do. And Adams certainly does.

If I were him I wouldn't!

Apart from the fact that it would take up too much time reading a lot of nonsense, I couldn't put up with people who have no clue about football management telling me how to do my job. I would respect their right to comment but I don't have to read it.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Thinly veiled attack on Michel too :eek::eek:

Along with the back four!

I would blame Kuipers for the equaliser at Northampton and the first goal against Cheltenham. IMHO he has been one of our best players this season, but has been at fault in the last two for two of the goals!

I imagine that Adams is constantly reminded by Naylor and co that under Wilkins we finished 7th last season and he is expected to finish higher than that!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Apart from the fact that it would take up too much time reading a lot of nonsense, I couldn't put up with people who have no clue about football management telling me how to do my job. I would respect their right to comment but I don't have to read it.

Naylor obviously filters it and passes the info on to him!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I would blame Kuipers for the equaliser at Northampton and the first goal against Cheltenham. IMHO he has been one of our best players this season, but has been at fault in the last two for two of the goals!

I imagine that Adams is constantly reminded by Naylor and co that under Wilkins we finished 7th last season and he is expected to finish higher than that!!

He was totally at fault for the Northampton goal but I thought he was at fault for the first Cheltenham goal, not the third!

Opinions, opinions!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Nah, he's after Gareths racing tips !

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Read that earlier, and thought 'great, a mid-finger salute to those impatient NSC twats!!'

Only one Micky Adams!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It is all very well making a joke of it but having sat in the rain watching useless football against a poor team with only ten men excuse me if I am not laughing...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is all very well making a joke of it but having sat in the rain watching useless football against a poor team with only ten men excuse me if I am not laughing...

I thought that generally the football was quite good against Cheltenham, the best we have played in the league at home this season. It was the abysmal defending for the last few minutes that ruined it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here