Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quirky anatomical facts about yourself

Dec 24, 2010
I just discovered I can cup water in my ballskin. Anyone here got three nipples or double-jointed toes or suchlike?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I can touch the end of my nose with my tongue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My ankles are a bit odd apparently. When I damaged my right ankle a number of years back the hospital had to xray my other ankle to do a comparison because they could not work out if the bone was damaged or just a bit weird. It was the latter.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I have an extra bone on under my knee, visible as a bump. It just appeared one morning after I woke in exxcruciating pain. I have two cuts on my stomach, one for appendix, one for a cyst I had to have drained...I later also got a cyst on on the perineum :laugh: :barf: apparently you get them due to blood problems but I checked out fine and have never had one since. Weird.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All my legs are six foot long, as is my neck and.....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have curly toes on one foot. A podiatrist told me that was the official term for it. They look like they've got hold of a pencil, but they haven't and couldn't.
And i also have a talkative appendix. Bored of its noticeable lack of relevance in the body with nothing to spew and no poison to suckle on and thoroughly tired of never being inflamed like so many other appendices it's heard about, it's taken to lecturing, sermonising on the right and wrongs of the world both to it and my little part in the outside world around me. Don't point at people, it says. Eat more beans, i like the feeling their rumble gives me. Stop talking down to people like you're everything. Admit the faults in yourself as much as you point out those in others. Carve our initials in a tree as if we're lovers, you and I, your appendix. Tell the truth at least 78% of the day.
You know, it goes on a bit, but i listen on occasion and hate the idea of losing it. I'd never tell it that though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have hypermobility syndrome so I can make my knees, arms and thumbs bend and twist in weird directions.

A fella at university had something like this, he could bend his knees in odd directions. He used it to great affect on the dance floor at the student disco. The chicks loved it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here