Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions to the "Hawkins is shit" mob

I think that is a factor certainly (and that is one of the reasons Kuipers should return now), but I also wonder who is coaching the defence? Because to me they almost always look totally disorganised, any good defending seems to be individual work rather than the work of the unit.

Your question could equally apply to the midfield and forwards as we still haven't appointed a first team coach after Dean Wilkins turned the job down nearly 5 months ago.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Anyway, Withdean Whinger seems to go on about Hawkins more than anyone else I can care to remember - so I guess you're more tolerant than I am regarding his constant snipes. Fair enough: but I don't have to put up with it do I? ???

Ignore his posts? Where's the fun in that??! :ohmy:

This is why I never understand women :jester:

I love how ridiculous WW gets, so I guess Im with you in that here is no fun in ignore his posts. Its as funny as watching him playing pool

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think you are being really harsh on him, and singling him out to say he is having a go at one player is just uncalled for

He whines about MORE than ONE player, the manager, the atmoshpere, the ticket prices, the tactics, the subs, the lino, the ref, the hot dogs and the buses

Oh be fair Brett,

I've NEVER moaned about the Hot Dogs!!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here