Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for you Brighton fans

If Brighton are promoted to the Championship do you want Palace to be relegated?

• Yes I still want them relegated

Votes: 149 51.9%
  • No it would be good to play them next season

Votes: 138 48.1%

• Total voters

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
That's something you lot would definitely have experience of.
The problem about Millwall is they think they're our rivals when truly we don't care. We would far rather you lot any day of the week.:thumbsup:
I'm sure you would , but hell will freeze over before you make the premier league, look at my avatar you brainless cock :lolol:

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Wouldn't miss it for the world if we were to play, would you?

really you all seemed to miss it when there were leaves on the line or rail works or the other lame excuses that came out last time you lot failed to travel down to our place (again)

I'm sure you would , but hell will freeze over before you make the premier league, look at my avatar you brainless cock :lolol:

Thanks mate, for proving how wonderfully mannerly Millwall fans are.
Shouldn't you have wire to look through from your enclosure?
It's pretty funny because as I explained we don't care about Millwall, I thought you would appreciate that sentiment.
Dream on about the Premier league - We may well have swapped places by the end of the season. And something tells me the Premier league may not want you - a bit like the rest of us really.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A few of us were mulling over this on the way back from Peterborough, because Brighton are 8 points clear & Palace are now bottom of their league, (just explaining for the pikeys).

Although it would be fun to meet up with them a couple of times a season, the unanimous decision was to see Palace go down, & if there is a God, down again. You see, we f***ing hate them.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thanks mate, for proving how wonderfully mannerly Millwall fans are.
Shouldn't you have wire to look through from your enclosure?
It's pretty funny because as I explained we don't care about Millwall, I thought you would appreciate that sentiment.
Dream on about the Premier league - We may well have swapped places by the end of the season. And something tells me the Premier league may not want you - a bit like the rest of us really.

Psst. He is a Chelsea fan with a soft spot for Brighton.

really you all seemed to miss it when there were leaves on the line or rail works or the other lame excuses that came out last time you lot failed to travel down to our place (again)

I suspect your wonderful new ground may entice us back in. But I won't be missing our next meeting as I said. Best of luck for the rest of the season. Rest assured I will be watching out for your results - cheering the opposition.

:facepalm: Not the sharpest tool in the box is he ?:laugh:

Congrats mate, Brighton and Chelsea. Do you support Newcastle Utd and Leeds too. How the f*** am I supposed to know? Your avatar is about 1mm large on my palm held. You're spouting about Millwall on a Brighton site and you are a Chelsea fan. And I'm the cock? Go on a Tottenham site or something for fucks sake.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I suspect your wonderful new ground may entice us back in. But I won't be missing our next meeting as I said. Best of luck for the rest of the season. Rest assured I will be watching out for your results - cheering the opposition.

I've no doubt it will entice you but I've heard the burglar alarms are state of the art so tough luck there.

And you'll see it again soon.

You is livin' the dream, I tells ya.

Well done mate. I will see it on the Football League show. As for living the dream. If I was bothered about the "dream" I would be out buying my Man City or Chelsea top. I'm happy with Palace - even if we were relegated I would still support them and enjoy it, unlike your lot.
The Withdean and League One. Not exactly paradise is it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You would know all about the bushes alright.

Two birds in a bush is better than one is a hand.

George Bush Jr is a feckless wanker.

Kate Bush would have got it.

Sophia Bush would definitely get it.

Bush have reunited after an eight year spell in the wilderness.

Bushes are used to mark boundaries.

I used to live near Shepherds Bush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here