Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for you Brighton fans

If Brighton are promoted to the Championship do you want Palace to be relegated?

• Yes I still want them relegated

Votes: 149 51.9%
  • No it would be good to play them next season

Votes: 138 48.1%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well done mate. I will see it on the Football League show. As for living the dream. If I was bothered about the "dream" I would be out buying my Man City or Chelsea top. I'm happy with Palace - even if we were relegated I would still support them and enjoy it, unlike your lot.
The Withdean and League One. Not exactly paradise is it?

Yeah but they paved over paradise. Actually, I heard it was you pikeys that tarmac'd it.

And where the f*** do you get the front to try and take the f***ing moral high ground about supporting your club through thick and thin?

I've watched my side play home games in the bottom division a 100 miles away. I've had to sit in a pissy running track for the last 11 years because we're old fashioned when it comes to money and lived within our means rather than living the high life on other people's money.

With all due respect until you've walked a mile in my shoes you can (respectfully) f***ing do one, you pikey c unt.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah but they paved over paradise. Actually, I heard it was you pikeys that tarmac'd it.

And where the f*** do you get the front to try and take the f***ing moral high ground about supporting your club through thick and thin?

I've watched my side play home games in the bottom division a 100 miles away. I've had to sit in a pissy running track for the last 11 years because we're old fashioned and lived within our means rather than living the high life on ther people's money.

With all due respect until you've walked a mile in my shoes you can (respectfully) f***ing do one, you pikey c unt.
:bowdown:

Same as your cock then ?

Typical Chelsea loudmouth. Did you bother supporting them before they had loads of money, or did you used to be a Brighton fan and then jump on the bandwagon? The latter I suspect.
If you have nothing sensible to say don't bother.
If you like there is an away fans forum on the Palace supporters website but why don't you try it on with the yids first, instead of worrying your very small brain over poor little us.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

I've watched my side play home games in the bottom division a 100 miles away. I've had to sit in a pissy running track for the last 11 years because we're old fashioned when it comes to money and lived within our means rather than living the high life on other people's money.

Top work. :bowdown:

What, you can't handle a reply? Typical Brighton baby. I'm glad you still support Brighton - who would Palace take the piss out of if you lot were gone? It has been hard to keep the rivalry going but I think it's coming back.
You seem wound up anyhow.:laugh:
I'm not on here to prove anything about my support, is there a reason you feel the need to prove something about how much of a better fan you are?

I seriously doubt your shoes would fit. We have had our ups and downs so have you, don't milk it too much now, or I might feel like crying.:cry:

Feb 14, 2010

With all due respect until you've walked a mile in my shoes you can (respectfully) f***ing do one.[/QUOTE]

That about sums it up. If I can also add, to go and win the Charity Shield and be champions of england like us before commenting on Brighton , just for good measure

Last edited:

Phew! never heard that one before, i'll think twice before crossing swords with someone as original as you in the future :laugh:

What the loudmouth, or the loads of money, or the plastic fans? You lot are an easy target. The only plus side is you're not Man Utd. But if you win the title again that will change. Best of luck in the Premier League. As for me, I couldn't care less what happens to you.

With all due respect until you've walked a mile in my shoes you can (respectfully) f***ing do one.

That about sums it up. If I can also add, to go and win the Charity Shield and be champions of england like us before commenting on Brighton , just for good measure[/QUOTE]:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Even the Chelsea fan will laugh at that. I'm too young to remember but I'll take your word for it. Congratulations on your footballing achievements.

Feb 14, 2010
That about sums it up. If I can also add, to go and win the Charity Shield and be champions of england like us before commenting on Brighton , just for good measure
:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Even the Chelsea fan will laugh at that. I'm too young to remember but I'll take your word for it. Congratulations on your footballing achievements.[/QUOTE]
why would he? Chelsea and Brighton both have, unlike palace, a decent history

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What, you can't handle a reply? Typical Brighton baby. I'm glad you still support Brighton - who would Palace take the piss out of if you lot were gone? It has been hard to keep the rivalry going but I think it's coming back.
You seem wound up anyhow.:laugh:
I'm not on here to prove anything about my support, is there a reason you feel the need to prove something about how much of a better fan you are?

I seriously doubt your shoes would fit. We have had our ups and downs so have you, don't milk it too much now, or I might feel like crying.:cry:

Oh dear. You can give it but can't take it. Listen matey. You're the one who started with the 'i'll support you evermore' tosh.....

well, we've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It's f***ing horrible and I wouldn't wish it even on you. It's clear you're bricking it because you're about to go through the same. So save your tears, ducky. You're gonna need them when you start losing relegation battles at home to teams like Histon

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What the loudmouth, or the loads of money, or the plastic fans? You lot are an easy target. The only plus side is you're not Man Utd. But if you win the title again that will change. Best of luck in the Premier League. As for me, I couldn't care less what happens to you.

The part about 'have i always supported them '?, you didnt ask any of the other stuff, any way, carry on with your ' cohesive ' argument:facepalm:

Feb 14, 2010
Oh dear. You can give it but can't take it. Listen matey. You're the one who started with the 'i'll support you evermore' tosh.....

well, we've been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It's f***ing horrible and I wouldn't wish it even on you. It's clear you're bricking it because you're about to go through the same. So save your tears, ducky. You're gonna need them when you start losing relegation battles at home to teams like Histon

I do wish it on them. Palace wouldnt even get a man and a dog playing Rochdale in the lowest tier of football 140 miles away from selhurst. they also would not have fought like albion did. They are Nigels and nobody has respect for them

Jan 30, 2008
ok, take a step back, take a deep breath , yep its a internet forum and some people are fighting for their corner with a nigel :lolol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Even the Chelsea fan will laugh at that. I'm too young to remember but I'll take your word for it. Congratulations on your footballing achievements.[/QUOTE]I wont FYI,but I WILL laugh at you :laugh: , i'm 99% certain to be moving to brighton in the next few weeks, and will probably get a season ticket to take my kids to falmer as well as regular trips to stamford bridge, whereas i would rather slam my cock in a firedoor than have to goto selhurst regularly .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here