Question for BAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
For gods sake you lot - you're worse than bulldogs, he made a mistake in his own way, apologised in his own way and you're still on about it, however many pages...

Who made you lot the bad post/ good post police?? Get over yourselves...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:

There is quite afew of them around at the moment

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

i think a lot of you are forgetting laura is very good at fighting her own battles.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
tedebear said:
For gods sake you lot - you're worse than bulldogs, he made a mistake in his own way, apologised in his own way and you're still on about it, however many pages...

And you've just helped this page grow by one post. I'm not going to add to it by posting. :angry:

Oh.........

This thread is f***ing hilarious. Thank you all involved for brightening my day.

Also, I think Adrie could have a songwriting career ahead of him. This line is crying out to be put to music, "BAG my heart," or something.

Adriodinho said:

and maybe I did say it a bit wrong but I exepct you will understand that I never wanted to hurt you.

Brings a tear to me eye. :cry: :cry: :cry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
tedebear said:

Who made you lot the bad post/ good post police?? Get over
yourselves...

Trouble is that he has taken the art of "making a mistake" to an art form. And repeats it more often than Murder She Wrote...

I want to patent a new, special, Adriodinho keyboard. There are two "Return" keys on it, each at different ends of the keyboard. You can only post once you have pressed the first key, re-read what you said, and then pressed the second key. Seriously, I think he just needs to spend more time looking at what he types. I notice that BAG blocked him after 2 days on MSN - must be some sort of record, NO-ONE lets him stay on the "allowed" list for that long!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I think that BAG is right. Lets just ignore him.

After all he is obviously a LADIES man and therefore women find him irresistable, otherwise he wouldnt have said it.

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I reckon we should have a go at writing the rest of the lyrics. I might make that my mission for the rest of the afternoon, beats working anyway.

Ahh good man. I was hoping someone would pick this up and run with it. I look forward to viewing the fruits of your creative labour.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
All you lot are just plain NUTS. :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm obviously missing something here.

In summary, Adrie has said that BAG is "nothing special". Is that really all he did? Ok, so he's wrong 'coz she actually gorgeous, but hey we're all wrong sometimes. Was that REALLY an insult?

Goodness me, how sensitive we all are in the summer. Get back into the season, and we'll soon remember what insults really are when Swansea arrive in town.

But then everyone lays into the guy to the point where I actually believed he must have edited out a death threat or something, but seemingly not.

As has been said already, Laura can fight her own battles, and something tells me that Adrie coming up short of waxing lyrical about her will not exactly give her sleepless nights, or have her shedding any tears.

Can we all calm down please, and perhaps even lay-off the kid a bit. Especially as his apology was so damn funny, I really don't want him disappearing from the board. That was superb entertainment.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Leave the guy alone. If he thinks she is nothing special, so what! I cant believe all this fuss for that comment.

Some people have too much time on their hands! grow up !

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Let's put it another way. If 1006/Adriodinho wants to join the RAF, and joins with that attitude, he is not going to get far. He wants to fly (ergo he wants to be an officer), but with his lack of diplomacy, tact, and general life skills he will be lucky to end up sweeping out a crew bar. He badly needs to grow up and realise that he can't keep opening his mouth, spewing shite, and then hoping that an apology will bale him out. It's not so much this comment, it's the culmination - remember he joined us having been banned from the "Striker" board. He got into an argument about posting information that was not his to post, and was still too obtuse to realise that he was in the wrong.

If he wants to come on here and post shite, then he has to expect some backlash. Call it education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here