Pity.

Everyone else is downright rude to me.
Ever wondered why?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
John Boy said:
Does this mean I'm going to look like Jesus when I'm older now?
possibly , and that you were born in a barn :p

1066gull

bakesy said:
Ever wondered why?
I offered apologies to Safeway and Mark, and they didn't even have the decency to reply.

I try my best to behave and do my bit, but I am constantly the person who gets attacked by nearly everyone on here. I then get abused even more because I flip?

I give up with you lot.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Adriodinho said:
I offered apologies to Safeway and Mark, and they didn't even have the decency to reply.

I try my best to behave and do my bit, but I am constantly the person who gets attacked by nearly everyone on here. I then get abused even more because I flip?

I give up with you lot.
#FLOUNCE ALERT#:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
hes an idiot though, and only says things to get a reaction

Oct 25, 2003
adrie was out of order, i expect it was tongue in cheek...christ how many people have RIPPED the piss out of him

he has apologised, and is easily provoked, leave him alone and he'll be fine

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
bully bully bully bully bully bully :rolleyes:

He's said he's sorry now move on. Most of you lot abusing him here are twice his age. It's not funny.
:salute:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't help but agree with Danny Seagull. That Adie kid does say some stupid things but there's always the usual suspects waiting around to jump on him and point the finger VERY quickly. Ignore him if he says something stupid, it's quite clear that he's not the brightest kid in the world so just rise above it, I'm sure Laura wouldn't be hurt by anything he siad, she's far too clever for that.

Just ignore him in future, simple.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Look at me, the big guy, I sit at my computer abusing someone half my age because it's soooo hilarious and it's what all the in crowd on here do :shootself
A bit hypocritical coming from the bloke who uses a Kev the Ape picture as his avatar:glare:

Oct 25, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I can't help but agree with Danny Seagull. That Adie kid does say some stupid things but there's always the usual suspects waiting around to jump on him and point the finger VERY quickly. Ignore him if he says something stupid, it's quite clear that he's not the brightest kid in the world so just rise above it, I'm sure Laura wouldn't be hurt by anything he siad, she's far too clever for that.

respec'

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks

Well said :clap: :clap: :clap:

They can't though Chappers because it's so cool to bully him, it's NSC's must have status in the geek hierachy along with having more then 5000 posts.

I see far more stupid comments posted by other members (myself included at times!) but because it's not 1066 they go ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here