Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for BAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I thought it was funny that he was acting like a lothario, like if he wanted he could get a bit but he wasn't that fussed. He made a stupid comment, he apologised, don't use it as an excuse to rip on him. Problem solved.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
B.A.G. is damn cute. FACT.

E

enigma

Les Biehn said:
I thought it was funny that he was acting like a lothario, like if he wanted he could get a bit but he wasn't that fussed. He made a stupid comment, he apologised, don't use it as an excuse to rip on him. Problem solved.

:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Edward Scissorhands said:
I don't think Bakesy is Christ.

True, he's hopeless on crosses.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Adriodinho said:
ok i am sorry Laura

It is true that I never tried to insult you but everything always get shown in a differnet persepective. I hope you don't take it much to heart?

I have tried to be polite and friendly, but you obviously never wanted that because you blocked me after 2 days on MSN.

Its just a bit weird that people can call me cock, xxxx, ugly etc nd it is alright. I never called you anything, because I didn't want to and wasn't going to, you are a very polite person to talk to and maybe I did say it a bit wrong but I exepct you will understand that I never wanted to hurt you.

Adrie

:lolol: This sounds like a love letter more than an apology! Cracked up when I read it! :lolol: I particularly like the way its signed off as if to make it more personal from audrey! :clap: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I can't help but agree with Danny Seagull. That Adie kid does say some stupid things but there's always the usual suspects waiting around to jump on him and point the finger VERY quickly. Ignore him if he says something stupid, it's quite clear that he's not the brightest kid in the world so just rise above it, I'm sure Laura wouldn't be hurt by anything he siad, she's far too clever for that.

Just ignore him in future, simple.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

its the cool thing to do now, abuse adrian

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Never thought something addressed to me would take 4 pages before i replied!!!!

OK - to answer the question set all those pages ago, no, i am not his gf, the name has just stuck over the years! I am v single and havent got enough time to date at present!!!

Secondly - Adrie, you know why i have blocked you, i have told you countless times. JUST DROP IT. Ok?

People are unfair to him sometimes, and sometimes it can be perceived as bullying - but sometimes he can land himself in it. I think it's probably best if people ignored him - but hey, i cant do anything about it, i'm not going to try and change people's ways.

People who have been around on here for a while remember how much flak Braders got when he started, and to be honest at first he was quite annoying (you know i love you really ash!!) but he changed his ways and now is one of the more popular ones around here - maybe Adrie should take a leaf out of his book?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers BAG, that answered my question.:thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bit harsh chaps? Was a silly thing to do, but some of the insults on here are way over the top!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Bit harsh chaps? Was a silly thing to do, but some of the insults on here are way over the top!

what do you know you IDIOT

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Date me Date me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anbother day another stupid comment from you know who - NSC in harmony :p

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i want him to say i'm alright but nothing special.

then i'll get an apology like a love letter.

why do i get none of the luck:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here