Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quality of talent where you work

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Er, the workplace isn't so great, to be honest; BUT some top quality female police officers, paramedics and emergency doctors that I end up with in confined spaces on a frequent basis....:thumbsup:

There's a police Scene of Crimes photographer who comes out to fatal road accidents who is absolutely stunning...I carry her tripod and lights around for her like a dumb puppy!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Er, the workplace isn't so great, to be honest; BUT some top quality female police officers, paramedics and emergency doctors that I end up with in confined spaces on a frequent basis....:thumbsup:

There's a police Scene of Crimes photographer who comes out to fatal road accidents who is absolutely stunning...I carry her tripod and lights around for her like a dumb puppy!

That's beautiful Bry. You haven't been watching that film Crash have you?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trading floors - Premiership
IT - league one
At GS:

Trading floors - lower Prem. We're talking Blackburn, Boro, Fulham. As an Albion fan, you'd still love to be there
IT - Scottish Premiership. A bizarre mix of absolute stunners, some quite good looking and two or 3 utter hounds.
Sales & Marketing - Liverpool, Man Utd. Stunning. Champagne stuff to look at.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
At GS:

Trading floors - lower Prem. We're talking Blackburn, Boro, Fulham. As an Albion fan, you'd still love to be there
IT - Scottish Premiership. A bizarre mix of absolute stunners, some quite good looking and two or 3 utter hounds.
Sales & Marketing - Liverpool, Man Utd. Stunning. Champagne stuff to look at.

Funny about that - whe I worked at Flemings in New York the Sales and Marketing girls were proper English wannabes! All the right hair, clothes, handbags, shoes, and look - they were absolute stunners - until the opened their mouths to talk and then it became fairly aparent that the brain cells they were born with had somehow been removed and replaced with a) champagne bubbles and b) and innate sense on how to bed loaded men who were happy to give away their money in return for a shag and a bit of arm candy...

Moi jealous? Maybe - just a little ;) :lol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I work for an IT company. As you can imagine, there is absolutely f*** all in the way of talent and what Women there are may as well be blokes. I am impressed with my client though whose premises in central london I work at twice a week. The recruitment policy seems to be based on fit birds who look better than a middle age biffer so get the job.
Was just about to post the same thing. I do telecoms support and when i'm at clients in the city the standard of bird is always top notch, I'm working on a theory that they don't necessarily have to be all round fitties, but legs and tail seem to be a priority, followed by tits and a nice boat. Most have two out of the three. You very rarely see any proper munters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i work from home, in a company that consists of 5 other men so it is poor. I do enjoy industry events, a few tidy sales birds in suits that look like they need a good stuffing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Some marvellous scenes in my office in "The Hand Section" (I'll leave that to your imagination) where lots of nubile East European young ladies work for tuppence a day.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Some marvellous scenes in my office in "The Hand Section" (I'll leave that to your imagination) where lots of nubile East European young ladies work for tuppence a day.
All I can think is that you run a brothel and are involved in people trafficking/kidnap of russian girls for the sex trade. Can I have any freebies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here