Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quality of talent where you work

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I knew they would be great assets for the company.
Stephanie today had without doubt the shortest skirt I have EVER seen a woman wear. And that's saying something when you know Petra.
You're a f***ing liar. There is no way that Steffers is wearing a skirt shorter than that BELT that Petra wore last time we were in the pub.

Tell her right now that I'll need to see PROOF of this fairly soon. :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
maybe. I am not convinced. But then I like a lady to have a massive cock too so I am quite hard to please.

True.

Best place was when Burtons shared a staff room with Miss S. f*** a doddle do, so many fit birds it was unbelieve.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
secpool.gif

meet my personal secretarys.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just taught 600 18 year undergraduates in their first lecture, half of them were female. I am of course too politically correct to have assessed them in such a sexist manner.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just taught 600 18 year undergraduates in their first lecture, half of them were female. I am of course too politically correct to have assessed them in such a sexist manner.
600? blimey! nothing like the personal touch in education...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The crew on my yacht. Lazy bitches;

Attachments

• 0aa_hollywoodsbest.JPG
    0aa_hollywoodsbest.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 48

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

That was always the problem with doing Computer Science at uni, 120 undergraduates of which 5 were female of which 0 were attractive......

I now have a similar problem in my department at work, with the exception of my bosses Aussie PA.....a fine example

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I study social sciences. There are about 10 boys in the whole department. Sigh.

I have a job now. I get to work with smelly freshers in halls of residence. They are nothing special.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes but they are trying to be accountants. See previous 40 yo old virgins post.
PG

Of course. But by the end of next week, you will have decided which ones will graduate with First Class Honours degrees.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
some absolute top totty at my place - but the girl I'd quite happily let piss on me is the polish girl in the staff cafe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here