Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quality of talent where you work

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Trading floors - premiership
IT - league one

Get yourself up to 35 - Investment bank HR ladies are Champions League standard. Sadly the UK bank HR ladies are more Blue Square South.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Get yourself up to 35 - Investment bank HR ladies are Champions League standard. Sadly the UK bank HR ladies are more Blue Square South.

CSFB HR was more Johnsons Tin Pot Trophy by those standards, I of course was the only shiny beacon of normalness in a sea of Essex bling and east end tat...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Only ONE woman in the entire place I'd give the thumbs up to, and even she's not all that. Just surrounded by a moutain of mingers she looks half decent.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
CSFB HR was more Johnsons Tin Pot Trophy by those standards, I of course was the only shiny beacon of normalness in a sea of Essex bling and east end tat...

You're definitely World Club Championship my dear:bigwave:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
I work at a university.

:)

I used to do that - working on campus is the second best job I've ever had especially in the summer.

The only down side is seeing some lovely fresher arrived all pretty and unspoilt and within 6 months she's ended up with the campus nomark, rebelling against her parents, she's unwashed, pierced, flea ridden unkempt and living in a camper van.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You're definitely World Club Cmapionship my dear:bigwave:

Ha - flattery flattery - do I know you? :lol:

Sadly after my forced move to the south coast my standards have somewhat slipped - not so much pressue to present the entire package sadly down here...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Ha - flattery flattery - do I know you? :lol:

Sadly after my forced move to the south coast my standards have somewhat slipped - not so much pressue to present the entire package sadly down here...

we've met once or twice. I'm hurt you dont remember me :eek:

seriously thought my wife works in media and PR and I just wish all ladies at work shared their standards of presentation.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
we've met once or twice. I'm hurt you dont remember me :eek:

seriously thought my wife works in media and PR and I just wish all ladies at work shared their standards of presentation.

Oooooh have we? Where was that and I'll rub my two brain cells together in the hope that they are still working? :lol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Oooooh have we? Where was that and I'll rub my two brain cells together in the hope that they are still working? :lol:

I used to travel with the 5.32 crew (sadly the crew is no more due to redundancies etc.)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
I also married a fit bird from work.

I now work at home and the fit bird is still here

At least I can shag her in the office without having to sneak back after work.

:thumbsup:

but you must keep a web cam on. It's the thrill of getting caught y'know

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Id say there is a pretty HIGH standard where i work, and some that should employ the 'paper bag' treatment!

Ovrall id say its more in the favour of FIT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here