Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QI - Post something that's Quite Interesting.

Oct 25, 2003
and i'm pretty sure that when ince signed for liverpool he was the first player since some guy AGES ago to play for man u and liverpool.......so whoever that guy was is one aswell!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Juan Sebastian Veron wore both the Man Utd and Chelsea shirts, I wouldn't go so far as to say he played for either of them :jester:

Oct 25, 2003
1. -ashley cole (chelsea, arsenal)
2. -lassana diarra (chelsea, arsenal)
3. -william gallas (chelsea, arsenal)
4. -mikael silvestre (man u, arsenal)
5. -jermaine pennant (arsenal, liverpool)
6. -nicolas anelka (chelsea, arsenal, liverpool)
7. -paul ince (man u, liverpool)
8. -mark hughes (man u, chelsea)
9. -bolo zenden (chelsea, liverpool)
10. -mark bosnic (chelsea, man u)
11. juan veron (chelsea, man u)
12. emmanuel petit (chelsea, arsenal)

this is HARD

oooh. ooh

VERON

and PETIT

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
The world record for pancake flipping is 349 flips in 2 minutes and the largest pancake ever tossed measured 15m in diametre.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The word tow rag comes from a naval term for a rope that hung from the deck to the water in the bow of sailing ships where sailors went to crap. When they'd finished they dragged up the tow rag and wiped their arse with the frayed end and then dropped it back in the sea. The next guy had to hope it had cleaned itself off by the time he came to use it.

Hence the insult - He's a f***ing towrag

The word tow rag comes from a naval term for a rope that hung from the deck to the water in the bow of sailing ships where sailors went to crap. When they'd finished they dragged up the tow rag and wiped their arse with the frayed end and then dropped it back in the sea. The next guy had to hope it had cleaned itself off by the time he came to use it.

I wonder if that's what Dame Ellen MacArthur does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here