Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Purely Hypothetical Poll: Suarez to Brighton

Would you be happy to see Suarez play for Brighton?

• Yes - I'd be happy to see Suarez play for the Seagulls

Votes: 97 68.3%
  • No - Suarez could do one

Votes: 45 31.7%

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Are people really trying to say they wouldn't want a £22 million pound Uraguay international playing for us. Really? :shrug:

It's not unlike going into a pound shop and saying,not having that,waste of money..

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Frankly, he can f*ck off, he and Dalgliesh are a discrace to LFC. Suarez had the perfect opportunity to diffuse a massive row, and he chose to balls it up.
Fergie, who I normally despise, got it spot on. Suarez should be sold, he is an insult to Liverpool's proud history.

This, this, this.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Assuming that he doesn't consider himself racist why would he want to shake the hand of a player who fitted him up and caused him to miss 8 games? I personally think that shaking hands pre-game is contrived bollocks.

Would I like to see Suarez in a Brighton shirt? Complete no brainer, a world class striker at this club would be f***ing amazing :thumbsup:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
We've got a woman beater, a drink driver

who are they then???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Frankly, he can f*ck off, he and Dalgliesh are a discrace to LFC. Suarez had the perfect opportunity to diffuse a massive row, and he chose to balls it up.
Fergie, who I normally despise, got it spot on. Suarez should be sold, he is an insult to Liverpool's proud history.

Did Fergie get it right when he supported his player who was suspended for 9 months for assaulting a person in the crowd with his flying drop kick? The incident that so many self-righteous Albion fans still love to remind Palace fans about.

No double standards on NSC I'm happy to see.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Is he a racist? Those who actually know him say otherwise. Has he used what we in the UK consider racist language? Yes. Does that make him a racist? Depends on your overall opinion of him probably, I'd say no (after all, if I said yes I'd have to brand myself a racist for using certain language at times). I think John Terry is a complete ****, but I believe he is sincere in his protestations that he's not a racist either. It's easy for us to sit on the sidelines passing judgement, not so easy to be the perfect role model in the incendary atmosphere of a top-level football match.

Would I want to see Suaraez in a Brighton shirt, hell yes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
i'm not convinced he was being outright racist, afterall Evra didnt report the matter to the police for legal prosecution. so i'd be inclined to give a little leeway, see how he fits in a more multicultral side (noticed how white Liverpool is, apart from Johnson???)

Bit like the Albion then?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
it's not just the racist issue which makes me think he's a cock. It was the way he cheated in the 2010 World Cup game vs Ghana. He intentionally used his hands to stop a goal. The guy is a prize c**t.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not too sure why he would choose us over Real Madrid, Barca, Juventus, AC Milan, any team in Europe to be honest.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
i'm not convinced he was being outright racist, afterall Evra didnt report the matter to the police for legal prosecution. so i'd be inclined to give a little leeway, see how he fits in a more multicultral side (noticed how white Liverpool is, apart from Johnson???)

What a complete and utter cock, have a look at the reserves, under 19's and under 17's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here