Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pulling a barmaid....NSC I need your help

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Another FACT that has not been made entirely clear in this thread is that the grim fat plain metal-chested barmaid is also a very nearly a GOTH. That's right. Not a proper Marylin Mansun type, but a half-interested badly-adjusted overly-introverted semi GOTH. So you don't have to woo her at all. Just buy a teenth and a large bottle of Merrydown and ask her if she wants to see your 'Korn' posters. You'll glide in there like a knife through butter, my man.

She is the perfect bird for 'Hunt the Grunt' - put it that way.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
MattBackHome said:
Another FACT that has not been made entirely clear in this thread is that the grim fat plain metal-chested barmaid is also a very nearly a GOTH. That's right. Not a proper Marylin Mansun type, but a half-interested badly-adjusted overly-introverted semi GOTH. So you don't have to woo her at all. Just buy a teenth and a large bottle of Merrydown and ask her if she wants to see your 'Korn' posters. You'll glide in there like a knife through butter, my man.

oh well if she's goth you can guarantee soap is not high on the agenda :nono: you could forgive the fact that she is plump and not very attractive but cleanliness is a must!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
bigc said:
but im not so sure if she's my type..lol

You're 17 FFS! Any female with a pulse who shows an interest is your type...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
MattBackHome said:

lol.hehe. I have a KISS shirt...perhaps pre-dating her,but still... pioneers

I was at the crescent today....she isnt as bad as you think...either that or 17 year old girls have decreased in quality because i know alot worse than her.

tommyboy, she isnt the barmaid I thought you thought she was...I asked the black haired one who was there tonight what her name was, and its Penny.

who's Harriet then? the saga continues:D

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
MattBackHome said:

Have to agree with big c on this one, facially she is tasty, even a bit Billy Piper (although it could have been the beer goggles). You don't need any Merrydown or the promise of Korn posters, just hold a large magnet to her chest and 'lead' her home.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
bigc said:
they arent supposed to know that;)

Oh yeah, because thats a really well kept secret :lolol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Have to agree with big c on this one, facially she is tasty, even a bit Billy Piper (although it could have been the beer goggles). You don't need any Merrydown or the promise of Korn posters, just hold a large magnet to her chest and 'lead' her home.

exactly..nothing wrong with the face,or chest:)

and she's a barmaid

:clap:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
bigc said:
exactly..nothing wrong with the face,or chest:)

and she's a barmaid

and what about personality? does that not come into the equation??!! :D

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
the ginger one with big tits?and the metal piercing above them

go on that description:cool:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
and what about personality? does that not come into the equation??!! :D

of course it does

she works in a pub and chats to me, 2 plus points.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
tommy boy said:
welll if there are only 2 barmaids and i know the other one i doubt it'll take long to distinguish between them;)

well there used to be another ginger barmaid there...but alot thinner and less defined.

i wanna know who the hell harriet is?hehe

Oct 25, 2003
bigc said:

i wanna know who the hell harriet is?hehe

quite small, black hair, pale skin

when she does herself up she looks great but usually she doesn't at all, lovely girl though- really stands up for herself aswell(gets some abuse in politics lessons) which i respect

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
perhaps she doesnt work there when Im in there.

she does politics? i love her already;)

cos there was a average sized black haired girl called penny

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
hmmm im confused

I only got served by ginger and penny last friday when i was in there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here