Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Brighton streaming the Saints game live off t'internet onto a big screen....

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Could be a long shot this, but........

As a "JCL/Bad fan/Total c*nt" etc etc, I b*ggered up getting a Saints ticket despite being a season ticket holder.

Anyone know of any pubs showing it from (what I presume would be an illegal) internet streaming?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Could be possible but unlikely. I will be streaming it to my home TV and got the fam coming around.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harbour View and Blue Lagoon (Portsalde) and the Hikers, or so I've heard.

I might mince along to one of those on the offchance.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
Harbour View and Blue Lagoon (Portsalde) and the Hikers, or so I've heard.

I might mince along to one of those on the offchance.

I will check with the Blue Lagoon, my cousin runs the pub I will post back in 1/2 an hour when I get a chance to call her.....Oh if you mince in with a red rose and a Brighton top I'll buy you a pint :lol:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Could be possible but unlikely. I will be streaming it to my home TV and got the fam coming around.
I have to apolgies as I know fk all about technology I stuggle just posting on here, how is this done? could I do from a laptop onto tv??

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011

How do you stream it to your TV?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I will check with the Blue Lagoon, my cousin runs the pub I will post back in 1/2 an hour when I get a chance to call her.....Oh if you mince in with a red rose and a Brighton top I'll buy you a pint :lol:

DEAL

:thumbsup: :lolol:

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
I have just spoken with my cousin who confirmed the Blue Lagoon will be showing the game live.Buddies for a burger beforehand....Sorted....Oh and Easy its a date:love:

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I have just spoken with my cousin who confirmed the Blue Lagoon will be showing the game live.Buddies for a burger beforehand....Sorted....Oh and Easy its a date:love:

Blue lagoon could be a winner great pub.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I have to apolgies as I know fk all about technology I stuggle just posting on here, how is this done? could I do from a laptop onto tv??

If your laptop has an AV out slot and your TV has a PC input you need something called a VGA cable connect the 2 and if your laptop is half decent it should detect that you have installed a second screen and beam your laptop image to your TV just bigger.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Su-PERB. Cheers for the confirmation.
When word gets round, I reckon its going to be RAMMED in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here