Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Brighton streaming the Saints game live off t'internet onto a big screen....

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I'll be there unless I happen to get hold of a ticket for the game. Luckily I live only a ten minute walk away so delighted with the choice of venue.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have had confirmation that the Harbour View is also showing it (about 5 minutes walk west of the Blue Lagoon).

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I have to apolgies as I know fk all about technology I stuggle just posting on here, how is this done? could I do from a laptop onto tv??

If your laptop and tv have a HDMI slot you just need a male to male HDMI cable,you then just change your tv input setting with your remote to HDMI1 from AV1 or what ever setting you have it on at present, the tv will show up your desktop from you laptop so now your ready to stream.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If your laptop and tv have a HDMI slot you just need a male to male HDMI cable,you then just change your tv input setting with your remote to HDMI1 from AV1 or what ever setting you have it on at present, the tv will show up your desktop from you laptop so now your ready to stream.

Just out of interest. How good is the quality of the picture?

Cheers

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Just out of interest. How good is the quality of the picture?

Cheers

Blimey that depends on the stream and how many are using it. for football its never going to be 100 percent quality. same as cinema release's but there are some great movie's out there for streaming where the quality is excellent.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

May thanks, I will see what I can do Sat morning, and sorry to be a pain anyone got the link again??

Thanks in advance

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
I have just spoken with my cousin who confirmed the Blue Lagoon will be showing the game live.Buddies for a burger beforehand....Sorted....Oh and Easy its a date:love:

Is there more than one Blue Lagoon in the area? I wouldnt want to turn up at the wrong one and miss the game! Especially if I'm trekking all the way from Bracknell to see the game!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Is there more than one Blue Lagoon in the area? I wouldnt want to turn up at the wrong one and miss the game! Especially if I'm trekking all the way from Bracknell to see the game!

No, one Blue Lagoon - on Kingsway by Hove Lagoon. Used to be called The Adur, and ( I think) at some point, The Swan. Football will be on in the downstairs sports bar, by the beer garden, probably not the upstairs bar.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
700 Bus from Churchill Square will drop you off just by the Blue Lagoon

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any more for any more?

Any pub in central Brighton could clean up if they chose to show this.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I set this up for the Bindippers. HDMI lead and Phono to 3mm jack for sound for some reason. Jnr. Skippers Asus gaming lappy to 42" Phillips Plasma.
When I tested it with some Youtube clips it worked fine, but when I tried to connect to what must have been a well used stream, it was so choppy it wouldn't transfer the picture to the TV.
Tried to watch it on the Lappy and gave up cos it was hanging all the time. Went back to seagulls world. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here