Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Brighton streaming the Saints game live off t'internet onto a big screen....

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Think your right will give them the heads up later should be a good afternoon

I just phoned them apparently there well aware as they have had plenty of calls. Do we want it rammed for atmosphere if so maybe a thread could be started?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I had to Google the Blue Lagoon to check it wasn't a 'Blue Parrot'. Sounds good. Just need to convince some friends they want to go for a 'drink' in that particular pub :whistle:

Its where I go for a drink to watch football. The sports bar downstairs is quite something. Sport memorabilia everywhere.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I had to Google the Blue Lagoon to check it wasn't a 'Blue Parrot'. Sounds good. Just need to convince some friends they want to go for a 'drink' in that particular pub :whistle:

Oh and they do have a Parrot that can talk in there its favorite phrase is Wanker LOL

And im not making it up

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
That Parrot is a LEGEND. If I rember rightly the owner is a Leeds fan (oh well) and the parrot whistles Marching on Together. Should make it a mission to get him whistling Sussex By The Sea.

This

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
The Blue Lagoon has a great Sports bar downstairs, pool tables, beer, and 3 screens, but is it certain they realise that this is not just a case of putting Sky Sports on for the match, and that they have to get a (potentially) dodgy feed for this?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
The Blue Lagoon has a great Sports bar downstairs, pool tables, beer, and 3 screens, but is it certain they realise that this is not just a case of putting Sky Sports on for the match, and that they have to get a (potentially) dodgy feed for this?

Watched a 3pm sat kick off the other week. Theyve got sky ESPN + dodgy satalite Football watching dream

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think I may pop along to the Blue Lagoon too, come and say hello :) *loner*

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If your laptop has an AV out slot and your TV has a PC input you need something called a VGA cable connect the 2 and if your laptop is half decent it should detect that you have installed a second screen and beam your laptop image to your TV just bigger.

Or even better if you have a DVI output you can get a DVI to HDMI cable - much better

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Nice one. Blue Lagoon it is then.

Wrong end of town for me but I'll put up with the walk for the sake of watching this game in the company of fellow Albion sufferers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here