Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psycho in BMW (Reg. T1 BUB) @ Withdean After Game - Needs Done For Reckless Driving

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Seeing as I live said block of flats I may keep an eye out for this car and leave a print out of this and1066familymans thread under his windscreen wiper

Very good idea, and if you get to speak to the twat, ask him if said baby in back was being pushed in buggy down that hill at that time, how he would have felt if some idiot driver had put his baby in danger.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Seeing as I live said block of flats I may keep an eye out for this car and leave a print out of this and1066familymans thread under his windscreen wiper

Nice one Mendoza. :thumbsup:

The idiot can be certain that there's certainly more than one or two people on here who have reported the incident to Sussex Police.

I will be reporting it to the club on Monday too to see what they can do about it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Which is entirely true, the hospital issued a statement about the child, they said that the soap was no longer giving cause for concern as they had gone clean through it, the radio times was mereley repeating and the outlook was fairly bright in respect of the candles.

:clap::lolol:

P.S. Can this thread be merged please mods ?, as I didn't sight THPP's thread before I started this one.

Drizzlecake

Oct 2, 2008
Hove
Another BMW hooligan on the loose in Hove, lives in Old Shoreham Rd near Shirley Drive.

It's brand new all white convertible with a hard top, being driven by an 18 year old with a rich daddy, big exhaust etc, drives like an absolute madman everywhere. Why the old Bill haven't caught up with him yet, Lord knows.

Registration number BYE 8Y. Be warned!!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Given that the site states that it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information without reasonable cause and that people checking their neighbours may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988, are you
1) Aware that you are inciting others to commit a criminal offence
2) Bothered if any NSC member consequently gains a criminal record ?

f*** me yoy really are a **** - why dont you just f*** off!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Another BMW hooligan on the loose in Hove, lives in Old Shoreham Rd near Shirley Drive.

It's brand new all white convertible with a hard top, being driven by an 18 year old with a rich daddy, big exhaust etc, drives like an absolute madman everywhere. Why the old Bill haven't caught up with him yet, Lord knows.

Registration number BYE 8Y. Be warned!!

He cruises along western road most days...........He accelerates at every opportunity, then has to slam on the brakes...........:yawn:

jay

Feb 16, 2009
Anyone else on here witness that selfish impatient prick in a car that came out of the flats just beyond the railway arch outside the ground ?

Came steaming out into the crowd, beeping to get people to move and knocked a traffic cone over before the stewards could move it out of the way as it shot out onto London Rd. Amazed no one got hurt.

Think it was a blue Audi ? , but definately had a private number plate ( sure sign of a tosser usually anyway ). I know a few people called the number out to the stewasrds as that twat needs reporting before he/she kills someone.

It was a Black BMW .. Reg T1 BUB....

With regards to the stewards at the bottom of the hill, they both do a thankless job and the times I have spoken to them have always been helpful and do stop cars coming into Tongdean Lane once there is a steady flow of people coming down.. I know they have stopped me....

Furthermore blaming them is very unfair, the guys by the flats should have stopped him there, thats what they are therefore....

Last edited:

jay

Feb 16, 2009
That ginger steward looks like an extra from "Neverending Story". To think, he chooses to look like that too.

What right have you to comment on what somebody looks like.. That is pretty unfair.....

This car should have been stopped at the flats. And if they didn't move the metal barrier that idiot would have driven thru it and that could have caused other problems.

NB: I for one will be glad when they move the ground.

Last edited:

jay

Feb 16, 2009
f*** the car I want to hear more about this Ginger Steward who should have apparently thrown himself in front of the ****ing thing.
Stewards, first they're telling me to sit down or manhandling me off the pitch (who the f*** do they think they are?) and then they're not arresting and impounding BMW drivers for travelling down the road. What the f*** do the club pay them for??????

He is there to stop cars entering tongdean lane from London Road, not ones that should have been stopped by the flats.... I saw at least 3 stewards standing by them with their hands in their pockets.

And you are telling me that you would have jumped in front of that car..... So why didn't you get one of the stewards up the hill to stop it.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
The point is that I've often seen stewards blocking the exits from those flats both sides of the road as cars have been waiting to get out.

So why didn't they stop him.... !!! ??? !!! You all seem to be giving somebody who was at the bottom of the road shit, when the guys by Mahatten Court should have stopped him.....

Today there only seemed to be the ginger steward and his mate a bit further down the lane and I'm sorry, but they were pretty ineffective. They had time to see what was occurring and could have kept the barrier there to hold this selfish twat back and have a word and let the driver know they would be reporting the incident.

And you think he was gonna stop at the Barrier, several people said he drove into it.

Instead they hastened to open the barrier and in so doing made the incident worse than it already was.

As I said above, nobody would have jumped in front of a car that is going at 20+ MPH.. I wouldn't, you wouldn't and I am sure most in this forum wouldn't

As THPP says, the stewards didn't seem too keen to do much about it.

It incensed me and I don't think the stewarding involved was good enough.

I would prefer not to see any stewards on Tongdean Lane..... But we have them to benefit all.... Maybe police there as well would help, as the stewards have no legal powers, even to stop football fans partking.

Last edited:

jay

Feb 16, 2009
We were by the stewards when he knocked the barrier out of the way. What an Arsehole, I feel sorry for the baby:nono:

I feel sorry for everyone involved. Both Fans and Stewards..

As I have said, people are to quick to blame the Stewards at The Bottom of the Road. If the car was coming up then Yes I would agree, but not one that was coming down.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
I will be speaking to the club on Monday reference this.

I will be commenting on both the driver and stewards.

As I said its a Black BMW, T1 BUB.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here