Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psycho in BMW (Reg. T1 BUB) @ Withdean After Game - Needs Done For Reckless Driving

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cheers to its neil and MYOB for the checks :thumbsup:

Have followed the 'Operation Crackdown' link. Strongly suggest anybody else (in particular the Withdean stewards, particularly the ginger one on the barrier) do likewise. Hope the self-centred c unt gets all they so richly deserve. They could so easily have injured somebody. Not that they'd give a f*** if they thought they'd get away with it. Shame about the personalised number plate really :lol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Cheers to its neil and MYOB for the checks :thumbsup:

Have followed the 'Operation Crackdown' link. Strongly suggest anybody else (in particular the Withdean stewards, particularly the ginger one on the barrier) do likewise. Hope the self-centred c unt gets all they so richly deserve. They could so easily have injured somebody. Not that they'd give a f*** if they thought they'd get away with it. Shame about the personalised number plate really :lol:

I'll certainly be doing that. I was walking down the middle of the road after you go under the railway bridge, and next thing I knew there was a BMW twat 5 yards behind me honking his horn. Then proceeded to knock the barriers at the end of the road before screeching off out of Brighton.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Its also insured (askmid.com - handy little tool for checking if any your neighbours are pushing up the price of insurance for others ;))

Given that the site states that it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information without reasonable cause and that people checking their neighbours may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988, are you
1) Aware that you are inciting others to commit a criminal offence
2) Bothered if any NSC member consequently gains a criminal record ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll certainly be doing that. I was walking down the middle of the road after you go under the railway bridge, and next thing I knew there was a BMW twat 5 yards behind me honking his horn. Then proceeded to knock the barriers at the end of the road before screeching off out of Brighton.

:thumbsup:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Given that the site states that it is an offence to wrongfully obtain information without reasonable cause and that people checking their neighbours may be committing an offence of unlawfully obtaining data contrary to section 55 of the Data Protection Act 1988, are you

how would you be caught, you dont need to enter in personal informationn

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Yes, and absolutely not. Site shouldn't provide such information without verification checks if they think it needs protection, simple as. You may also notice they intend to let people access the data whether its their own car or not should they pay a fee.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Your ip address will be logged against the reg number checked, also you have ticked the box saying you own the vehicle.

All of which would be very useful to the MIB if they decided to chase me up, seeing as I'm using a US owned ISP in an entirely different country... without any equivalent of the UKs computer misuse laws at that.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
All of which would be very useful to the MIB if they decided to chase me up, seeing as I'm using a US owned ISP in an entirely different country... without any equivalent of the UKs computer misuse laws at that.

UK courts have now established that it is the law in the country where the computers are being accessed that applies. Hence the poor bloke in Wales who has been extradited to the USA even though he may never have been there. We now have the situation that British subjects who have never left these shores and have comitted no offence under the Crown can now be taken to a foreign republic for trial

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
f*** the car I want to hear more about this Ginger Steward who should have apparently thrown himself in front of the ****ing thing.
Stewards, first they're telling me to sit down or manhandling me off the pitch (who the f*** do they think they are?) and then they're not arresting and impounding BMW drivers for travelling down the road. What the f*** do the club pay them for??????

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
UK courts have now established that it is the law in the country where the computers are being accessed that applies. Hence the poor bloke in Wales who has been extradited to the USA even though he may never have been there. We now have the situation that British subjects who have never left these shores and have comitted no offence under the Crown can now be taken to a foreign republic for trial

UK courts can't establish law in a foreign country, though; meaning its still completely irrelevant unless I'm in the UK and. Shall I expect the Heddlu Gogledd Cymru to haul me away when I land in Holyhead in a few weeks?

Although, with the usual response of ISPs here to requests for user data (even BT Ireland gives a standard response of 'f*** off and come back with an Irish supreme court order, bye bye); I'd still be untrackable...

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
UK courts can't establish law in a foreign country, though; meaning its still completely irrelevant unless I'm in the UK and. Shall I expect the Heddlu Gogledd Cymru to haul me away when I land in Holyhead in a few weeks?

Although, with the usual response of ISPs here to requests for user data (even BT Ireland gives a standard response of 'f*** off and come back with an Irish supreme court order, bye bye); I'd still be untrackable...

So you'd be OK. Does this explain your statement that you'd be "absolutely not bothered if any NSC member consequently gains a criminal record" by following your recomendation?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Prick in a car after todays game

Anyone else on here witness that selfish impatient prick in a car that came out of the flats just beyond the railway arch outside the ground ?

Came steaming out into the crowd, beeping to get people to move and knocked a traffic cone over before the stewards could move it out of the way as it shot out onto London Rd. Amazed no one got hurt.

Think it was a blue Audi ? , but definately had a private number plate ( sure sign of a tosser usually anyway ). I know a few people called the number out to the stewasrds as that twat needs reporting before he/she kills someone.

D

Deleted User X18H

Did he come out of Manhatten Court and have a No plate with BUB in it.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
So you'd be OK. Does this explain your statement that you'd be "absolutely not bothered if any NSC member consequently gains a criminal record" by following your recomendation?

Perhaps cos he's not really bothered if strangers end up in trouble? I'd imagine even our country's 'I am the law' policemen can find something better to do than nick people for using a website anyway. Perhaps not in a couple of years, but for the moment we're probably alright...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Surprised nobody ran their house key down the side by mistake.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Another tried and tested technique is to knock the wing mirror back with a bang then shout owwww and fall to the ground injured. That really puts the shits up the driver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here