Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psycho in BMW (Reg. T1 BUB) @ Withdean After Game - Needs Done For Reckless Driving

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
f*** the car I want to hear more about this Ginger Steward who should have apparently thrown himself in front of the ****ing thing.
Stewards, first they're telling me to sit down or manhandling me off the pitch (who the f*** do they think they are?) and then they're not arresting and impounding BMW drivers for travelling down the road. What the f*** do the club pay them for??????

Doesn't sound like you saw the incident ? Perhaps if you did and had kids with you you might think differently ?

The point is that I've often seen stewards blocking the exits from those flats both sides of the road as cars have been waiting to get out. We as a club have to abide by enough nonsense rules and regulations to keep the withdean residents happy and holding a car back for just a few minutes while the crowd thins out isn't too much to ask. Today there only seemed to be the ginger steward and his mate a bit further down the lane and I'm sorry, but they were pretty ineffective. They had time to see what was occurring and could have kept the barrier there to hold this selfish twat back and have a word and let the driver know they would be reporting the incident. Instead they hastened to open the barrier and in so doing made the incident worse than it already was. As THPP says, the stewards didn't seem too keen to do much about it.

It incensed me and I don't think the stewarding involved was good enough.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
they were apparrently desperate to get their young child to hospital as they had swallowed two bars of soap, a copy of the radio times and an entire box of novelty birthday cake candles.........

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
report the drivers reg on here, the Police should act if a number plate is sent a few times

Operation Crackdown

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

Never reported anything like this before as not really my style, but today wound me right up, and no, it's not just because we lost either :annoyed:. So just filled out my report, but unfortunately got an application error come up as I tried to submit it. Get the impression I could be wasting my time there, but I will be taking this one up with the club on Monday morning.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i can remember the old days having to dodge the odd looney after the match on the main road at the north stand end..........thing is people weren't generally in such a feurkin hurry back then.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
they were apparrently desperate to get their young child to hospital as they had swallowed two bars of soap, a copy of the radio times and an entire box of novelty birthday cake candles.........

Or maybe their 10 year old had gone into labour.:shootself

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Which is entirely true, the hospital issued a statement about the child, they said that the soap was no longer giving cause for concern as they had gone clean through it, the radio times was mereley repeating and the outlook was fairly bright in respect of the candles.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought BMW drivers had a different Highway Code to the rest of us.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I don't think BMW drivers have a highway code at all....or indicators...or an awareness of safe distances...or

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll certainly be doing that. I was walking down the middle of the road after you go under the railway bridge, and next thing I knew there was a BMW twat 5 yards behind me honking his horn. Then proceeded to knock the barriers at the end of the road before screeching off out of Brighton.

No doubt very poorly endowed. The driver I mean.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here