Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
IMG-20240810-WA0000.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
JOB is a smug know it all with a grating presenting style.

I also suspect he is a deeply unpleasant man with dark skeletons in his closet.
True, but he has a knack for annoying all the right people so can’t be all bad

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The middle ground, to me, is accepting that people have grievances that we may not share but they are real and need to be considered. That does not condone rioting but it maybe says you don’t want it to happen again.
does anyone know what these grievances are?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You wouldn’t believe the amount of Somalians I see living off the state on my maintenance rounds. They have no intention to work and told me so. Many come for operations and go back home as soon as the NHS have picked up the tab.

One landlord I work for all he wants is immigrant tenants on housing benefit he gets £300 guaranteed a week for a studio flat courtesy of the government, they are happy to live in very basic boxes no bigger than the average bedroom with a shower toilet and small cooking area crammed in.
How the government pay a £300 a week in housing benefit is beyond me, one house as nine of these studios £11k a month and we the tax payer are picking up the tab. There are thousands of similar houses all over London.

To add all the Ukrainian tenants I know all work hard and don’t claim benefits. Lovely polite clean people.

So what you're saying is your employer is taking tens of thousands of taxpayers money each month and that the shoeboxes he's providing asylum seekers (who aren't allowed to work, the Ukrainians get special fast track dispensations) aren't worth anything like the money he is getting for them.
Christ so many of us have been trained to punch down.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
More info about Crawley has come to light. Apparently 3 turned up, but plod took 2 leaving the sole representative.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have no issues with most of his views, I just find him immensely unlikeable.

If you can't actually find fault with the argument and facts he is putting forward, play the man. Them's the rules :wink:

I'm the same with Hislop, but they both do a grand job.

Another one who knows what he is talking about and puts arguments across accurately and succinctly :wink:

Maybe we should have a game of Smug, Know it all, Condescending or all three :laugh:

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We haven’t had any issues of concern out this way and trying not to read anything into this. Kids do tend to “egg” buildings just for shits n giggles, only last year one got luzzed at my front door. Hopefully that’s as far as it goes.

As a bored 12 year old, just for a laugh my mates and I used to shout insults and do bad impersonations based on ‘It Ain’t arf Hot Mum’ at the local Indian takeaway. Occasionally he’d chase us and we’d run like the wind and the boredom would be broken for a few minutes, objective achieved.
We really didn’t mean any harm and luckily soon grew out of it.
(I’m hoping he’d forgotten us six years later when I became his best customer, I hate to havecc be eaten anything…well, you know!)
Last few times I went to my local Indian restaurant, the waiter came out with my meal, holding my plate with his thumb in the curry. I let it go the first couple of times, as I didnt want to make a fuss, but the last time I complained to him.
He said he was very sorry, but he had a condition and the doctor had told him to keep his thumb warm as much as possible.
I said, you can stick your f***ing thumb up your arse, he said, I do when I am in the kitchen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here