[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a looney post.

Interesting 'start' to an NSC career.
Could it be another former poster, reincarnated for another brief moment in the sun?

(and it is far too early in the day to claim effects of drink).

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Nice opening post.

Care to run it past us again? This time in English? Thanks.
I did wonder if their indigestible Word Soup was AI generated.

Or maybe it was a Far Right sympathizer trying (too hard) to sound intelligent.

antelope

Apr 19, 2023
1st post?

Pseuds corner – Racist Edition

Welcome back Looney x

odd first post

You joined 16 months ago, and this is your 1st post

Nice opening post.

What a looney post. Interesting 'start' to an NSC career.

Could it be another former poster, reincarnated for another brief moment in the sun?

I did wonder if their indigestible Word Soup was AI generated. Or maybe it was a Far Right sympathizer trying (too hard) to sound intelligent.

Nice ad hom. Ten out of ten, literally.

If none of you fellas are capable of a debate, I’ll leave you to it.

Enjoy the weekend!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What are your concerns?

Are you on the streets rioting and fighting the police?

If you answer these two questions it will help us offer a view on whether you are far right/racist.
That net migration is at an unusually high level. and has been for several years. Broadly speaking this puts a strain on the infrastructure of the country. And that trend could continue unless addressed.
Does that make me far right or racist ? If not, what then?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Far right, Racist, Fascist, Extremist, Gammon etc. – all terms employed by Money Power, and parroted loudest by useful enclave idiots to pathologise that which has been normative, default and foundational throughout all history, namely straightforward ethnic nativism, a desire to preserve. A position that is absolutely not (“muh 1930’s Germany”) ideological and does not exist on any kind of tightly constrained neo liberal left right axiality.

You can either have genuine human diversity, a truly wonderful thing, or you can have the multicult version of “diversity” which is merely code for a transitional, balkanized, group based muddle along which is dissolutive toward one of the major strains of genuine diversity, namely white Europeans.

How is it Fascist, racist, insert whatever pejorative, for a people to reject its colonisation?

Scrolling through this thread part of the problem seems to be that most people are so dumbed down that their only understanding of a society is as some kind of economic zone populated by an interchangeable biomass of consumer units. Any other existential idea of what it is to be human; that you are part of a something greater has been all but lost. Absolutely heart-breaking.
'
Interesting thread for your first post after joining in April
Well, exactly

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
That net migration is at an unusually high level. and has been for several years. Broadly speaking this puts a strain on the infrastructure of the country. And that trend could continue unless addressed.
Not at all.

How do you propose we run the infrastructure of this country without immigration given that immigrants keep the nhs and care system functioning?

What infrastructure are you particular concerned about?

We have a ticking time bomb in this country of falling birth rates. We are simply not going to be able to cope with the number of old people compared to working population. How will we handle this without immigration?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Could the answer to this be to invest in the country's infrastructure?

If so perhaps it was not just the high levels of immigration that have caused you distress but also a decade-long bout of austerity?

I would be interested to see the stats that show that immigration has cost the country money, my understanding was that, in fact they had provided net gains?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
1st post?

Pseuds corner – Racist Edition

Welcome back Looney x

odd first post

You joined 16 months ago, and this is your 1st post

Nice opening post.

What a looney post. Interesting 'start' to an NSC career.

I did wonder if their indigestible Word Soup was AI generated. Or maybe it was a Far Right sympathizer trying (too hard) to sound intelligent.

Nice ad hom. Ten out of ten, literally.

If none of you fellas are capable of a debate, I’ll leave you to it.

Enjoy the weekend!
See you again in 16 months' time :flounce::bigwave:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not at all.

How do you propose we run the infrastructure of this country without immigration given that immigrants keep the nhs and care system functioning?

What infrastructure are you particular concerned about?

How would you label me Though? what’s the word for someone in between the “far right” and “on the left”. I’m not there is one, which doesn’t help discourse

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lovely to have all the loonies and mouldys back in one place. It feels like 2015 again and we’re only a few posts away from a free football shirt meltdown or insult generation copy/paste.

Even better to see Sir Keir doing a great job of dragging the fash out of the woodwork as, indeed, he is of running the country.

:moo:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Could the answer to this be to invest in the country's infrastructure?

If so perhaps it was not just the high levels of immigration that have caused you distress but also a decade-long bout of austerity?

I would be interested to see the stats that show that immigration has cost the country money, my understanding was that, in fact they had provided net gains?
How did you get to “cause me distress”?

There are many benefits to immigration . It needs greater control though. Control was largely lost under the last government. by their own admission.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
How would you label me Though? what’s the word for someone in between the “far right” and “on the left”. I’m not there is one, which doesn’t help discourse
which label would you like?

you decide

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How did you get to “cause me distress”?
Well is you feel that immigration is too high it must surely have effective you in some way, presumably negatively. What word would you deem appropriate?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Suffice to say, I don’t trust the Government/establishment narratives on these violent knife attacks, because they don’t make sense.

So if the establishment's narrative doesn't make sense, what does make sense?

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Those on the streets smashing up police stations and (sigh) Citizens Advice Bureaus are mainly suggestible.

They have been consuming media that tells them that there is an emergency in this country that the mainstream media isn’t telling them about, and what they’re watching will almost certainly have cynically repurposed real footage, along with voiceovers painting a narrative that differs from what the footage actually shows.

It is almost impossible to stamp on this stuff quickly enough without the cooperation of the social media companies, and this is something that must now happen.

Those on the streets will be a mixture of coked up bellends who like the idea of a fight and those who genuinely believe that they’re “saving” their country from an existential threat. If you asked them to explain how smashing a police station window and burning down a Citizens Advice Bureau achieved that, they’d struggle, but they’d say “at least we did something.”

In the same way that Fred and Rose West aren’t representative examples of Britain’s white community, Axel Rudakubana is not representative of Britain’s black community. There is no religion, skin colour, race or nationality that predisposes a person to violent crime. Anyone who tries to stoke your fears by claiming that there is, is lying to you.

Reacting to extremism by becoming extremist yourself is stupidity of the highest order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here