Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Properly kicking off in Worthing....

Feb 14, 2010
Why would they get off the train at Lancing if they live in Portsmouth? :shrug:

For the same reason a load of Brighton and Pompey met at Worthing would be logiacl. It gets on my nerves this. Just let them go somewhere at the end of the game and let them get on with it. Everyone else can go home, the pubs dont get bothered and I dont have to pay for some spotty 26 year old in a policeman's uniforms overtime. Maybe an industrial esate can hire out their facilities and as its private property then like boxing they can let them fight all night and everyone's happy

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For the same reason a load of Brighton and Pompey met at Worthing would be logiacl. It gets on my nerves this. Just let them go somewhere at the end of the game and let them get on with it. Everyone else can go home, the pubs dont get bothered and I dont have to pay for some spotty 26 year old in a policeman's uniforms overtime. Maybe an industrial esate can hire out their facilities and as its private property then like boxing they can let them fight all night and everyone's happy

Quite. They don't even need football as a backdrop. Just let consenting sadsacks beat the shit out of each other in complete anonymity. Nobody cares.

Feb 14, 2010
Quite. They don't even need football as a backdrop. Just let consenting sadsacks beat the shit out of each other in complete anonymity. Nobody cares.

Why we pay a load of policemen a full time salar to worry about Brightons element baffles me. Just let them do it somewhere out of the way and get those police who spend their weeks looking at mug shots and following btn everywhere catching a few burglars would be how I would spend my taxes, but there we go.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why we pay a load of policemen a full time salar to worry about Brightons element baffles me. Just let them do it somewhere out of the way and get those police who spend their weeks looking at mug shots and following btn everywhere catching a few burglars would be how I would spend my taxes, but there we go.

Cos the minute one of them gets killed or brain-damaged, their family will be on TV asking why it wasn't stopped.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No mat just call it a martial art or a form of boxing. Do it at your own risk

Wouldn't work like that though would it? "*Insert name here* wasn't a football hooligan - he was a victim, how did this happen?"

Feb 14, 2010
Wouldn't work like that though would it? "*Insert name here* wasn't a football hooligan - he was a victim, how did this happen?"

could easy work with a bit of imagination, if someone had a car park or a factory not in use then hire it out, charge £20 to enter and then the "insert name" wouldnt be able to say that. one things for sure paying the polic to bother about this is affecting my pocket, and that is far more important than anything else

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Spare a thought for us Bognor Regis seagulls. As we seem to live on the borders of pompey and albion you can imagine that it was(and still is) a bit lively in our money soaked town centre...Great scenes as woods goal finally showed which team the many faces supported.The many secret earpieces to radio and phone gave the game away.When the faces divided into which side of the pub they supported.Things started to get interesting.Great bit of joshing whilst we listened to an ipod with speakers.A few crisps went from one side to the other and then things turned really nasty as someone launched an egg sandwich as barnes slotted home the penalty..And being bognor the iphone went missing at the end..................Chelsea next please

''Have you met my mate Eggy'' doesn`t have the same ring as,

''Have you met my mate Stanley'' does it ?

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
I was in Chapmans after the game, the bouncers were not letting anyone in unless they could prove they were not from Portsmouth. Shed loads of OB around in Worthing all night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here