Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Properly kicking off in Worthing....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This will be the only negative about the new ground and the fact we could easily be in a higher division.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
kicking off in lancing???sent them to the farmers or monk

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
'Properly kicking off in Worthing'

'Saw a few handbags but the police seem to be on it fairly sharpish'

:jester:
Exactly. A load of police keeping apart two groups of basically quite cowardly men is NOT 'proper kicking off'. Come back when all the pubs have been smashed, dozens arrested and Worthing Hospital are putting out an urgent SOS for more blood supplies and then I'll believe that something 'kicked off'. Bloody drama queens.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
Exactly. A load of police keeping apart two groups of basically quite cowardly men is NOT 'proper kicking off'. Come back when all the pubs have been smashed, dozens arrested and Worthing Hospital are putting out an urgent SOS for more blood supplies and then I'll believe that something 'kicked off'. Bloody drama queens.

Was Das Reich there?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just had a text from my brother who is a cabbie in Worthing. 15 police cars, dozens and dozens of rozzers. Around 100 Pompey fans were held in the Warwick and Brighton fans in Chapmans and pubs were barred from letting anyone leave until Pompey marched to the station. Did get a bit hairy earlier apparently. All quiet now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had a text from my brother who is a cabbie in Worthing. 15 police cars, dozens and dozens of rozzers. Around 100 Pompey fans were held in the Warwick and Brighton fans in Chapmans and pubs were barred from letting anyone leave until Pompey marched to the station. Did get a bit hairy earlier apparently. All quiet now.

Thats SO unfair, if I was locked in Chapman's I'd be rioting too.To be penned in in The Warwick is not so bad, they do know how to keep a good ale.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Kicked off I'm lancing outside the monk, Portsmouth would not get off train. Don't know what happened in worthing. Was on train back home by 6:30

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Backs up my thread - Sheebo apology accepted mate

Spare a thought for us Bognor Regis seagulls. As we seem to live on the borders of pompey and albion you can imagine that it was(and still is) a bit lively in our money soaked town centre...Great scenes as woods goal finally showed which team the many faces supported.The many secret earpieces to radio and phone gave the game away.When the faces divided into which side of the pub they supported.Things started to get interesting.Great bit of joshing whilst we listened to an ipod with speakers.A few crisps went from one side to the other and then things turned really nasty as someone launched an egg sandwich as barnes slotted home the penalty..And being bognor the iphone went missing at the end..................Chelsea next please

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Around 100 Pompey fans were held in the Warwick and Brighton fans in Chapmans and pubs were barred from letting anyone leave until Pompey marched to the station.

...that could take ages, they will need hours of practice, can't have them letting the side down by tick-tocking!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Backs up my thread - Sheebo apology accepted mate

It has nothing to do with your thread. You didn't see it - My point was you contradicted yourself and you know you did as you decided to ignore the 2 quotes i posted. So yeh no apology from me :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here