Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Properly kicking off in Worthing....

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If myself and a certain 2 other Worthing nsc users were at the station, the pompey bastards would have shut the curtains on the train and rolled on by. :smokin:

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Sooty the Thief;3899459]I was in Chapmans after the game, the bouncers were not letting anyone in unless they could prove they were not from Portsmouth. Shed loads of OB around in Worthing all night.

I was there also. When they locked us down I went out the back for a smoke and there was a copper there who accused me of being at the match earlier! I obviously confirmed I had been and was glad to have seen that shower from down the coast getting stuffed 3-1. Shame I didn't recognise him, but they all look the same in those hats!

Dec 24, 2010
Apparently they got kicked off the train at Lancing, went to the Monk, started on the locals and got a good pasting:lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
Sooty the Thief;3899459]I was in Chapmans after the game, the bouncers were not letting anyone in unless they could prove they were not from Portsmouth. Shed loads of OB around in Worthing all night.

I was there also. When they locked us down I went out the back for a smoke and there was a copper there who accused me of being at the match earlier! I obviously confirmed I had been and was glad to have seen that shower from down the coast getting stuffed 3-1. Shame I didn't recognise him, but they all look the same in those hats!
yes, but you had been on the sherberts all day fella :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here