• Might buy one - depends on the presentation

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Nope, have not/will not get one

Votes: 89 78.1%

• Total voters

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Will be getting one before the June date for the guarenteed price.

Whilst the seats we have in west upper are good, they could be better, and in future seasons we could be looking to 'upgrade'. I think there will be a waiting list for season tickets if we are successful, so the easiest way to move seat is to purchase available PSLs on better seats in the future. Buying PSLs on the current seats ( while they will never fetch as much as ones on better seats ), will hedge against PSL values going unaffordable for us, as we can offset the cost of the future PSLs with the selling price of our current ones.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Whilst the seats we have in west upper are good, they could be better, and in future seasons we could be looking to 'upgrade'. I think there will be a waiting list for season tickets if we are successful, so the easiest way to move seat is to purchase available PSLs on better seats in the future. Buying PSLs on the current seats ( while they will never fetch as much as ones on better seats ), will hedge against PSL values going unaffordable for us, as we can offset the cost of the future PSLs with the selling price of our current ones.

I don't get it :shrug: you'll only be able to get "better" seats if people want to give them up and your PSL is likely to be worth absolutely nothing.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I don't get it :shrug: you'll only be able to get "better" seats if people want to give them up and your PSL is likely to be worth absolutely nothing.

Yes, but there will be some seats with PSLs being given up and sold for whatever reason, and my reckoning is that the PSLs on our seats will not be worth absolutely nothing - the seats are not bad ones, certainly better than average, there will be buyers and a tradable price. There is no guarantees of course - this is a hedge against PSL values going out of our league, and so making it impossible to move if 'better' seats become available on a PSL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else been on a presentation and been suckered in, sorry, taken the plunge with a PSL then ?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand

What happens if you buy a seat for life before June and then come August 6th your surrounded by smelly halfwits that don't know anything about football!!??!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here