Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Private Investigator.....adultery

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Now I know why Mouldy Boots walks with a limp.....you are Cormoran Strike and I claim my £10

D

Deleted member 2719

This.

Unless you've attached a listening bug in their house and have been privy to their conversations, you have no idea of the truth - you've got a very one-sided view (it may be accurate, it may not).

I'd well leave well alone,. no-one will thank you for getting involved.

He will if I can save him a packet.

Do you know this from experience? or just a hunch?

Its not much to resolve.
Just pay some PI person to track her. Won't cost an awful lot of dough and could well save him a big lump in the divorce settlement if there's evidence.
Think of it as an investment.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Tempted by the PI route but I don't have much time to do this I might have to go soon, as I still can't find out what time she is leaving the home.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I'd be careful Mouldy, going hunting for extra-marital affairs from your "RIGHT behind BORIS" location. You never know what you'll end up seeing.....

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Gold potential...

My NSC advice says...crack on mate!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
The victim: Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess.

If he's being kicked out now are they already separated? If so would proving that she's seeing someone else after the marriage has already broken down help anything?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I hired a PI once. I was a bit disappointed when he didn't have an old raincoat and a trilby,

He certainly bent the law though, he said it was best that I didn't know how he operated :lolol:

Oddly my mate did wear a trilby :lolol: however was always eccentrically well presented. I met a number of his colleagues and have to say they are an odd bunch. One of them had his office below a posh laundry shop in Knightsbridge which he owned with his mum. It was like spooks under there. One task I had was to go to a number of phone shops to buy cheap phones (20 in total) and payg sims. I enjoyed my little dabble in to the sleuth world. You soon realise how much everyone at the top of the business world and government uses these people.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

It has been brought to my attention she has been staying around her mums every other weekend, yeah right, unfortunately he believes her. I know different as I could see how she was going to have him over, so I found out where her Mum lives and went there 6.00am one Sunday morning and car was not there. No surprise to me.

But she is going out somewhere tonight, I don't know the time but I wanted to follow her to get some proof for him when he is ready to take it.

So the questions are:

1) What can and can't I actually do?
2) What evidence would I need to prove adultery?
3) Can I legal attach a tracker to vehicle?
4) Could she legally stop him from seeing the kids for any reason?

For the record, I think it's very admirable that you're looking out for your friend. Everyone needs a mate like that. But as someone being objective and not involved, be careful on this one. You don't want to get yourself in any trouble or make things worse for him. It strikes me as the sort of situation that could unravel quickly in ways we can't even think of at the moment. I think you might be better looking out for your friend as you have been, like advising him to go to the councillor , helping when we needs it, but maybe don't go down the road you've outlined in your post. I'm definitely not having a dig at you, I think you intentions are incredibly well meant. Just offering some advice.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I understand what you are saying. But I have weighed this up months ago and it's big strength of mine, believe it or not I am a good judge of character.

She is definitely the home breaker.

Be very careful I would say. Adultery is a fact that can be used in court that can prove a marriage is beyond repair, BUT, an adulterer is not always the cause of the breakdown. Adultery can be seen by the court as a symptom of a failing marriage, not the cause of it. The court is not always biased against the adulterer. The other party can counterbalance the adultery claim by choosing to file a statement to explain why the marriage had failed before the adultery occurred. This is exactly what Prince Charles did.

So your potential discovery of her unfaithfulness may not even help in court, in fact, if you were caught following her, then it may even add to her case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jesus f*cking Christ.

You’re debating putting a tracker on a random woman’s car so you can follow her to see if she’s having an affair so you can at some point in the future tell her now ex-partner who doesn’t want you to do this because you once drove past the woman’s mothers house and her car wasn’t there?

Fair play if this is a wind up, but if it’s not then you’re the mentalist c*nt on this forum. Bloody hell.

Although moldy brain has long been on my ignore list I was intrigued by the thread title.

Jesus H Christ. :facepalm:

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
I've been here with my first wife who had a penchant for American servicemen. The only P.I. evidence valid in court is that of a licensed P.I. Car trackers didnt exist in those days. She would have to actually admit to adultery with another person, unisex evidently these enlightened times. In my case, my wife eventually admitted her adultery, if you're interested 147 times with assorted Americans. I walked from court with a decree nisi and she married her latest conquest and went to live across the pond. From what I now understand it's two year separation and total breakdown of marriage and you've got your divorce.

147 did she finish it with the black?
Well at least 16..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Back off nothing to do with you, they have to work it out for themselves, no relationship fails purely because of the actions of one or other if both within the relationship were happy and content with the other this would not be happening

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just cancelled restaurant booking. This is too gripping so must be available for updates tonight.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He will if I can save him a packet.

Do you know this from experience? or just a hunch?

I'm not sure that it will save him a packet, as Thunder Bolt says, adultery is not the big deal breaker it once was. And if there are kids involved then there's going to be some sort of child support no matter what the circumstances were.

I sort of have experience of this as there have been two occasions where a friend's partner was playing away (I knew because on both occasions it was with friends of mine). I judged then that no one would thank me for getting involved so I kept my mouth shut - and years later, I still think it was the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here