[Help] Private Investigator.....adultery

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I would like to interrupt this thread to say that my late uncle once woke up in the morning and opened the curtains to discover his wife's lesbian lover had made a circle of adult massage devices on the lawn.
The long version of the story we call the saga of Dildohenge.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just cancelled restaurant booking. This is too gripping so must be available for updates tonight.

He’s bought his fake moustache a spy glass and newspaper with eye holes

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
cheridee collector

He doesn't do charity......

BNP canvasser.

i reckon he'd be really convincing at this one - perhaps already has though? Maybe he should wear a special hat just in case.

If she is there, she invites you in, and you get it on with her - you have your evidence. Job done.

And in six months' time [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] gets to mark your technique out of 10.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sounds pretty stalker behaviour to me all round. Following might be ok for a PI but a random mate of her husband who is doing it off his own back? You’ll find yourself arrested very quickly.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
i reckon he'd be really convincing at this one - perhaps already has though? Maybe he should wear a special hat just in case.
Perfect

kkk1-e1588613327764.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The victim: One of the other dads at kids football
The missus: Pure bitch
The innocent: Kids and husband

Okay so, a man I have known for several years now is basically being kick out of his house, he is in a mess. I am convinced she is screwing someone, apart from her husbands pocket (which she also doing).

It has been brought to my attention she has been staying around her mums every other weekend, yeah right, unfortunately he believes her. I know different as I could see how she was going to have him over, so I found out where her Mum lives and went there 6.00am one Sunday morning and car was not there. No surprise to me.

But she is going out somewhere tonight, I don't know the time but I wanted to follow her to get some proof for him when he is ready to take it.

So the questions are:

1) What can and can't I actually do?
2) What evidence would I need to prove adultery?
3) Can I legal attach a tracker to vehicle?
4) Could she legally stop him from seeing the kids for any reason?

Are you tickling another blokes wife's fancy and trying to find out how you can get caught out? Just that I noticed you said a "man" that you have known for several years rather than a "mate" seems a lot of trouble to go to for a non mate man?

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
I would like to interrupt this thread to say that my late uncle once woke up in the morning and opened the curtains to discover his wife's lesbian lover had made a circle of adult massage devices on the lawn.
The long version of the story we call the saga of Dildohenge.

Sounds like a case of Ann Summers Solstice.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’m not a divorce lawyer BUT IMHO when it comes to divorce/money/kids etc it won’t make a blind bit of difference if she’s shagging someone during the marriage. Not a jot. Where he could lose out however, particularly re seeing the kids, is if she finds out you’ve been stalking her. A lawyer could easily use this to present your friend as a potential danger to her and them.

I think that any possibility of this thread having any sort of passing acquaintance with common sense disappeared halfway through the first post :lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here