• Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't trust google on this one, I want real life people in the know, thanks.

I would usually enjoy the crack, but this is too serious as the guy is on the edge of everything at present.

Thanks, I agree the bigger picture is massive IMO also, but I am a details man and I don't want her to comeback at me, I need to feel protected by the law, as she is vindictive from what i have seen and heard.

Apparently several months back she changed all her passwords and life insurances the lot, although it appears he is still paying for them>

She is a grade one BITCH, she apparently has been running him down for years, which has made him all so vulnerable at present, he thinks he is worthless, his only confident is me at football, although I have just convinced him to see a counsellor.

I am currently being stealth like to protect him but, when he has gone past rock bottom I want to have the evidence so she doesn't keep nailing him.

You’re a good man mouldy, and a good friend.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The only thing that could make this thread more amusing would be if it had been started by someone who struggles to have a grip on reality at the best of times.

Fortunately, it's Mouldy on the case.

D

Deleted member 2719

I thought you didn't go to the football any more because you threw your toys out of the pram?

Come on Thunderbolt I was reaching out for some quality advice in your field. Kids football not the Albion.

If he's being kicked out now are they already separated? If so would proving that she's seeing someone else after the marriage has already broken down help anything?
They are still together just, but she is pinning him down to a date as to when he is going to leave, should he be squatting?
Be very careful I would say. Adultery is a fact that can be used in court that can prove a marriage is beyond repair, BUT, an adulterer is not always the cause of the breakdown. Adultery can be seen by the court as a symptom of a failing marriage, not the cause of it. The court is not always biased against the adulterer. The other party can counterbalance the adultery claim by choosing to file a statement to explain why the marriage had failed before the adultery occurred. This is exactly what Prince Charles did.

So your potential discovery of her unfaithfulness may not even help in court, in fact, if you were caught following her, then it may even add to her case.

Thanks for the advice Boldy, but I have always had a thing about fair play, its a very strong trait of mine. I will be extra careful when following. I need to go because I really don't know what time she is leaving their home.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Go round to the mums house, dress up as a 'gasman' ask to reader the meter, get in a chat with her and ask her about family, her daughter etc. Works every time on Spooks. Ideally record the whole conversation so you can listen back.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
3. Certainly not, but I assume Mouldy is only using it so he doesn't have to tail her directly, in which case he can remove it before anyone finds out, We'll need Bozza to delete this thread before the trial of course. I'm more interested to know where he's going to get a tracking device from before she goes out tonight?

I wonder if Mouldy has a pair of 'AirPods' ? Aside from being able to track them, you can also use them as a listening device, which could get a bit fruity.

https://www.tomsguide.com/uk/us/how-to-use-airpods,review-5024-10.html

If the Mouldster is tailing her tonight then he shouldn’t need a tracker.

I think as a result of this marvellous Friday thread I might watch

74e5405af2b948621caa83abc63463f0.jpg

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
One thing you could do is park half a street away. Wait for her to leave her house, and follow her without making it obvious, by staying 6 or 7 car lengths behind.

Hopefully you can keep her within your sights before she reaches her destination.

As far as I'm aware secretly following someone as a one off is not illegal.

And the most important thing to remember is regular NSC updates. Good luck.

This paired with your avatar is terrifying.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One thing you could do is park half a street away. Wait for her to leave her house, and follow her without making it obvious, by staying 6 or 7 car lengths behind.

Hopefully you can keep her within your sights before she reaches her destination. This has worked in various films so should work here.

Unless, of course, the bloke she's seeing is on NSC and is following this thread with interest :lolol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I’m not a divorce lawyer BUT IMHO when it comes to divorce/money/kids etc it won’t make a blind bit of difference if she’s shagging someone during the marriage. Not a jot. Where he could lose out however, particularly re seeing the kids, is if she finds out you’ve been stalking her. A lawyer could easily use this to present your friend as a potential danger to her and them.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It just defies my ability to rationalise that someone has put this out in the open. It's not even their domestic situation. If they really wanted to pursue things I'm sure they could find out the possibilities without making things public. It's actually made it worse.

They have summised that something has happened that they have no evidence of and asked for advice to prove their assumption on a thread that has had a huge number of views from which it may even be possible for some to identify those involved.

I'm 100% sure the OP would not be thanked for this.

If I was running this forum I would delete the entire thread. It's not as funny as some think.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Carry on with your investigation Mouldy Boots P.I.
You'll need photographic evidence. You can store it all here while you build a case.
I wouldn't be surprised if Fireman Dan had something to do with this.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] What's the latest? What time is she going out?

I'm one beer down and need to know if I should go get more before cracking into the rest?

Not comforting we go to football with some absolute dangers like this is it

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I’m not a divorce lawyer BUT IMHO when it comes to divorce/money/kids etc it won’t make a blind bit of difference if she’s shagging someone during the marriage. Not a jot. Where he could lose out however, particularly re seeing the kids, is if she finds out you’ve been stalking her. A lawyer could easily use this to present your friend as a potential danger to her and them.

This is really wise advice, please leave well alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here