Status
Not open for further replies.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Maybe Mrs Mouldy Boots fancies a Keir Starmer lookalike

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I knew it would take something very, very special, to drag me out of that Bear Pit.
This has surpassed all expectations. :mad: :lolol:

Get back over there and keep them entertained NOW punish:

One's escaped already and just look at what's happened, NSC is now going to get called as a witness in a bloody stalker case :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Someone’s been binge watching THE WIRE during lockdown!

In fairness, plenty ideas you can take from that :)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Best. Parody. Account. EVER! :lolol:

MouldyBoris.png

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I look forward to the next instalment; can you get free WiFi from a detention cell?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
It's too late now - it seems that you have already set off with your trilby pulled down over your eyes, and your trenchcoat collar pulled up.
But when you return, listen to the advice that has been given several times before - it will make no difference if she is screwing around or not*.
The Court won't care.
They care about whether the relationship has broken down or not, and what is in the best interests of the kid(s).
We have moved on a bit since the 1950s.

*However your mate will probably care a lot - do you think he will thank you for providing him with that information? He will be going through enough with the divorce, and all the mental and financial pain that goes with that alone.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So, you got up at god knows what time on a Sunday morning to go round the house of a mate's wife's mother at 6am, just to see if her car was there? You're actually entertaining spending your own money to hire a PI to follow somebody else's wife around? Do you not think that's a bit weird?

If this is really you, rather than a "friend", then it'd be a lot easier to come out and voice your suspicions to her (though if you're living what appear to be separate lives anyway, I'm not sure what purpose it'll serve in practical terms).

If it's genuinely somebody else you're talking about, then you'd be a far better mate by just being there for him if and supporting him when it all goes tits up, as opposed to stalking his ex wife when you only know his side of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here