Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Charles to Marry

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
She's a catholic ? classic.

Good luck to them. But pay for your own wedding, cut the links with the church of england, and dissolve the monarchy. Thank-you.

:bowdown:

dissolve the monarchy

Preferably in VERY strong acid.

And while we're at-give back all of the land and property you 'inherited'. You too miss queenie. Oh and dissolve the house of lords too....

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:

eh? am i missing something about that? there's legislation on the staute books that prohibit the king/queen marrying a catholic, or so ive read.

Matters not a jot to me.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dover said:
The date is Fiday 8th april at Windsor Castle. Hopefully a long weekend then!:thumbsup:

Cool I'm on holiday in Tunisia - won't be much coverage their then :clap2: :clap2:

AND if it a public holiday, I'll get a day back of my holiday entitlement at work :clap2: :clap2: again

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hooray for the Queen! Hooray for Britain! I bet the rest of the world are SO jealous especially all those silly countries that got rid of their monarchies. She's so beautiful and he's so handsome, I'm sure they'll make a lovely couple. God bless the House of Windsor and all who sail in her! I can't WAIT for all the endless news coverage and Wedding Specials in all the papers. All you moaning Republicans can go and jolly well boil your heads because the whole country is celebrating this joyous news today. The beloved first born son of our beloved queen finally tying the knot with his, er, beloved. Doesn't this all make you so PROUD to be British?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brovian said:
Hooray for the Queen! Hooray for Britain! I bet the rest of the world are SO jealous especially all those silly countries that got rid of their monarchies. She's so beautiful and he's so handsome, I'm sure they'll make a lovely couple. God bless the House of Windsor and all who sail in her! I can't WAIT for all the endless news coverage and Wedding Specials in all the papers. All you moaning Republicans can go and jolly well boil your heads because the whole country is celebrating this joyous news today. The beloved first born son of our beloved queen finally tying the knot with his, er, beloved. Doesn't this all make you so PROUD to be British?

It makes me very thankful that her child bearing years are well behind her!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mum said:

Good luck to them. But pay for your own wedding, cut the links with the church of england, and dissolve the monarchy. Thank-you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Everyone is ranting on about dissolving the monarchy, she is a Catholic, divorcee, shouldn't spend public money on a wedding, blah, blah, blah...

What nobody has taken time to mention, so I will, regardless of the fact that Charles is first in line to the throne he and Camilla are still human. How many people who post on NSC have been married, divorced, remarried etc, quite a few I reckon, you were fortunate enough to have carried out your matrimonial/divorce arrangements out of the public eye, nobody other than your immediate families and friends probably gave more than a toss for what you were doing. I hope that you are now satisfied with your domestic arrangements and enjoy life with your new or current partner, why not wish Charles and Camilla the same happiness.

Charles married a woman who he did not love to provide an heir to the throne, I would just wish him every happiness with the woman who he did love but who for constitutional reasons he was unable to marry.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gully said:
Everyone is ranting on about dissolving the monarchy, she is a Catholic, divorcee, shouldn't spend public money on a wedding, blah, blah, blah...

What nobody has taken time to mention, so I will, regardless of the fact that Charles is first in line to the throne he and Camilla are still human. How many people who post on NSC have been married, divorced, remarried etc, quite a few I reckon, you were fortunate enough to have carried out your matrimonial/divorce arrangements out of the public eye, nobody other than your immediate families and friends probably gave more than a toss for what you were doing. I hope that you are now satisfied with your domestic arrangements and enjoy life with your new or current partner, why not wish Charles and Camilla the same happiness.

Charles married a woman who he did not love to provide an heir to the throne, I would just wish him every happiness with the woman who he did love but who for constitutional reasons he was unable to marry.
FFS, if he just abdicates then he doesn't have his posted on here does he! Meanwhile, cut the shit - he has a life of privelage which is why he doesn't abdicate.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He isn't king yet so he has nothing to abdicate from, he may subsequently choose not to take the throne, only time will tell.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gully said:

Which makes me loathe the whole concept of 'royalty' even more. Has to marry somebody not genetically linked to provide an heir to the throne who won't be born with extra fingers and toes. What a load of bollocks. Then 'the firm' provide him with an easy way to stop his alimony payments.

Sorry-just can't get excited at what's inevitably going to be endless coverage of a jug eared, inbred twat getting hitched to Mr Ed's ugly sister. Especially knowing that we, the nation, will be footing the bill.

If they love each other then why not pop down the registery office like other divorcees?

AND PAY FOR THE RECEPTION THEMSELVES:angry:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Jeez, and I thought we could express any views on NSC, I am getting seriously shot down for saying that it is us who are really in the privelaged position, that is free to marry/divorce exactly who we choose.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Bwian said:
If they love each other then why not pop down the registery office like other divorcees?

They'd have to use their "citizen" names then...

"Do you, Charles Philip Arthur George Schleswig-Holstein von Baderburg-Glueckburg, take this woman..."

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
s.stubbs said:
It would be good to get a Stadium yes banner on the telly as they swan up the mall,also I heard Charles put the wedding of until She agreed to take it up the tea towel holder,but I can't say who told Me,They could loose there job.

Best NSC rumour EVA :D :D :D :D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here