Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
See how happy she looks:

97-6038.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
80's Seagull said:
If there's ever any such thing as Queen Camilla, it'll be time to leave the country.

If there's a queen Camilla that means there's a king Charles!!!:eek::eek:. When the current resident 'pops orf' that'd be the perfect time to ditch the whole frigging lot of 'em.

vivalarevolution.gif

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Uncle Buck said:
If he goes that will be 2 abdications in under 100 years. Can we get rid of the lot of them and actually have a head of state that bothers to stand for election?
There can't be a abdication unless there's a coronation first, so unless he becomes King, he can't abdicate.

Personally I'm not really bothered, either way.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ive never understood any reason why Charlie would have to abdicate just because Camilla is a divorcee, especially since he is too.

The fact thats shes a Catholic gets ignored in these little debates (PC?) and is the real reason the establishment have a problem. It would require legislation for that to change.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I dont give a monkeys what they do - as long as they give us a day off for it and limit coverage of the damn thing to one dodgy cable channel :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"William my Boy, I am to Marry Camilla"

"Thats Wonderful Father, I'm sure Mother will be Happy for you wherever she is, I love you"

"Harry my Boy......Harry......Harry will you please put the coke down I'm trying to talk to you. I am to Marry......and turn off the History Channel, you watch too much telly, especially about Hitler........I am to Marry Camilla"

"What? Who? Wheres my real mum gone?" <sounds of sniffing a line>

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
CrabtreeBHA said:
"William my Boy, I am to Marry Camilla"

"Thats Wonderful Father, I'm sure Mother will be Happy for you wherever she is, I love you"

"Harry my Boy......Harry......Harry will you please put the coke down I'm trying to talk to you. I am to Marry......and turn off the History Channel, you watch too much telly, especially about Hitler........I am to Marry Camilla"

"What? Who? Wheres my real mum gone?" <sounds of sniffing a line>

Quality

:lolol:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
I couldn't give a shit about the inbred jug eared toff but i've just put the telly on and their all going mad, the whole fabric of society is giong to fall apart coz the old trout is a divorcee.

He should just get on with it and sod everyone else, Henry VIII wouldn't have given a shit and when he's done with her chop her f***ing head off and get rid of her like he did the last one.

I know i would.

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Dick Knights Mum said:
She's a catholic ? classic.

Good luck to them. But pay for your own wedding, cut the links with the church of england, and dissolve the monarchy. Thank-you.

Absolutely all what he said.
:clap2:

And a day off.

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
how will thhis affect a general election ?
will they have it so close to a royal wedding ? probably not !
so it may just help the albions cause ! ???
just a thought !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here