• Jevs

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Looney

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dandyman

In London village.
Which NSCer do you most expect to see a photo of in the Argus' coverage of this year's Pride ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Cr

hmmm..in a Nicky Crane stylee, as one of the stewards or as a muscle mary in the wild fruit tent?

Decisions, decisions.

Dandyman

In London village.
hmmm..in a Nicky Crane stylee, as one of the stewards or as a muscle mary in the wild fruit tent?

Decisions, decisions.

In Looney's case probably some SM Pride special group. Algae, I suspect, in a rather similar Harvey Proctor like situation. Jevs' attendance will, of course, depend on the existence of a pie & mash stand...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Which NSCer do you most expect to see a photo of in the Argus' coverage of this year's Pride ?

Why is there not an option for you with a user name like yours?

Dandyman

In London village.
Why is there not an option for you with a user name like yours?

Oscar, dear boy, where have you been all these years ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oscar, dear boy, where have you been all these years ?

Don't tell me your in the rainbow club? If not then your post has gone straight over my head and not anywhere else ;)

Dandyman

In London village.
Don't tell me your in the rainbow club? If not then your post has gone straight over my head and not anywhere else ;)

Bless. Not only ignorant but a cultural desert as well.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The thought never crossed my mined;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Dandyman

In London village.
Iran has the right ideas on this subject :bigwave:

Hmm..you are aware that research shows that most virulent homphobes are closet screamers just YEARNING for a bit of man meat...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hmm..you are aware that research shows that most virulent homphobes are closet screamers just YEARNING for a bit of man meat...

Thats what they like you to think chap.Thinking about it,it wouldn't be such a bad idea having a sharia law in the uk or some parts of it.By the way,do you understand my avartar or have i simply poleaxed you?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Thats what they like you to think chap.Thinking about it,it wouldn't be such a bad idea having a sharia law in the uk or some parts of it.By the way,do you understand my avartar or have i simply poleaxed you?

I'd really, really suggest you go to a doctor about that split personality of yours, re: Islam.

That and I'd really, really like you to come over here and express some of what you've said in your posts in public. As you'd be arrested. And charged. And probably imprisoned. But there's not a chance in hell of you doing that now is there, as posturing on a forum is significantly different to actually being willing to do anything in reality.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'd really, really suggest you go to a doctor about that split personality of yours, re: Islam.

That and I'd really, really like you to come over here and express some of what you've said in your posts in public. As you'd be arrested. And charged. And probably imprisoned. But there's not a chance in hell of you doing that now is there, as posturing on a forum is significantly different to actually being willing to do anything in reality.

Don't think you know me chap.I'm very open with my views in public and what i believe in.Others will tell you that

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dandyman versus the pondlife - it's like watching the Brazil of 1970 against, well, any shite football team that you'd care to mention. Not really fair.

Anyway - I'll be at Pride on Saturday, I always go with my mates, some gay, some not, so it might well turn out to be me, Dandyman - and no I will NOT be wearing lederhosen, thank you.

Incidentally - a better setting than Pride in which to pull birds I have yet to discover. Catch 'em off their guard...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here