GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I didnt see one person in another teams jersey, all i saw all day was brighton and tottenham shirts and not many Tottenham.
Also i dont believe you went, this is just a wind up

even if it is-beats sleeping

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
least someone has a brain. always in our shadow overshadowed by palace day 1 and u lot know it!! HARD TO SWALLOW for you lot but its true you gotta lot of catching up to do no point saying we are on the up etc. we are bigger than palace what just because attendances come back in 20 years when you have some success and can match out record bye :) love it always in our shadows brighton are poo-ing it already ahaha HAPPY DAYS peace

internet-geeks.jpg

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
I laugh myself stupid comparing our stadium with yours.

Sorry, our stadium with your stand and three cowsheds full of criminal scum.

You have no idea what shooting your mouth off does for you, do you?

Typical. Post a video about how f*cking piss poor that attempt at singing was and you counter with the Croydon is shite and our fans are scum.

Selhurst isn't the best ground..only an idiot Palace fan would tell you that it looks better than your new Legoland.

But, it sounds like this...

Down 3-0. Singing like we're winning 3-0. Take notes.

brulee

Aug 12, 2008
i went to see bournemouth against palace on saturday and the only plastic i saw were the players in yellow. that own goal was a classic

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Typical. Post a video about how f*cking piss poor that attempt at singing was and you counter with the Croydon is shite and our fans are scum.

Selhurst isn't the best ground..only an idiot Palace fan would tell you that it looks better than your new Legoland.

Well, when you're only 3-0 down that's like a victory to you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

You think you're the only team that knows how to cheer its team on? Please, get over yourself, you embarrassing little boy. The last thing anyone on this planet has to do is justify themselves to a piece of dirt like Crystal Palace. :facepalm:

Croydon IS shite. You fans ARE scum. Your point being?

Anyway - 'down 3-0'. Nope, not been in that state for a bit.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

Yeah - I understand the 287 you took to Swansea made as much noise as a fart in a bottle - and you lost that 3-0 as well. Shit fans Shit Ground Shit Team Shit Club.

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
36 long years and you lot wank cos you finally in the big boy league with palace feel sorry for u lot 36 years we are in the top 5 longest English clubs to stay in the 2 tiers of English football

ffs, grow up you idiot, I don't care that you have been in the championship for 36 years because that is the past. FACE THE FACTS and let the football do the talking. stop bothering us with your " oh we're the best team because we have done jack shit in a league for36 years" because you know full well that you ARE going down this year and that we Are by far the better team in almost every single way you f***ing loser... *

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
This thread is more evidence that the scum up the 23 are SHITTING it about this season. They all know they're a spent force on their way down and are desperately looking for straws to clutch at

Spot on - never seen a bunch of fans more worried about another club.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I wonder what you will say when smellhurst is a three sided ground when they have to shut the main stand down, is it next year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here